Patrick on Fashion Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Felt upset for him the other day when he was on with Pipa, she was so out of control, talking totally hyper. She just kept interrupting, he would be about to say now the sleeves, or the seaming here, or the shape of the hem, instead she was saying it. At one point he actually said I was just about to say that, she then did apologise, but sadly she didn’t get the hint and stop it.

Considering the amount that some of the presenters rabbit on (I won’t list them) the majority of the guests should be allowed to do the shows on their own. We might at least then get all the details of the products rather than inane stories about book writing, vaccination centres, grandchildren etc etc.

He’s lived here for a few years, I think his partner is British. He’s very good because he understands garments and can describe seams, sleeves etc which gives us a good idea of the shape.
We need more Patrick and less Stine and co then!
...and fewer "stylist" guests dressed like a dog's breakfast, and fewer "presenters" trussed up like a sausage in the wrong size of whatever polyester aberration is currently on screen.
So few of those getting air time on Q seem to be able to do their job.

Felt upset for him the other day when he was on with Pipa, she was so out of control, talking totally hyper. She just kept interrupting, he would be about to say now the sleeves, or the seaming here, or the shape of the hem, instead she was saying it. At one point he actually said I was just about to say that, she then did apologise, but sadly she didn’t get the hint and stop it.
Wretched woman needs to have a zip fitted to her mouth :censored:

Latest posts

Back