Kelly Hoppen TSV 7/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol Craig in the ensemble suit he’s wearing is merging in with the bed set! And at almost £120 including p&p it’s a no from me although, to be fair, it was never going to be a yes. It’s a ridiculous price imo and I see it’s supposed to be £156 plus p&p.
its a lovely suit!

Craig has supplemented his huge salary well this week with this freebie bedding set or are we to believe that he was just trying it out? If that’s the case where’s his sample now? Just tell the truth Craig!

KH tsv ???? she's not been around for months ! Perhaps with the lack of work this past 12 months her bank account is dwindling, so lets get a few thou by flogging some sets on qvc. !
I see she couldn’t be arsed to show up( on video link) for the midnight launch. I didn’t watch the whole hour, so not sure if her face appeared later in the show.

I have just taken a look at the video. Hilarious, Craig trying to look like he is giving a serious report. Walking around the studio, clutching his IPAD and notes moving briskly from one bed to the other in his Norman Wisdom suit. Is he hoping for a career move to Sky News? Er, Craig, I don’t think so.

That suit looks wrong, like it's made out of jersey or something. It just doesn't lie right and you can see the outline of his pants through the trousers at the back. I'm surprised at Craig as he's usually quite a snappy dresser.

CC

I don’t think it is an actual suit is it. A badly fitting jacket in one material and badly fitting trousers in another, it looks to me.
Now you've said that I've had another look & the jacket looks slightly lighter so you may be right. He just looks daft imo. "Mr Grimsdale"

Alan Carr went through a phase of wearing these oh so tight jackets, buttoned in the middle, on his Chatty Man shows. They did precisely nothing for him imho.

Latest posts

Back