The Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looks like wee orphan Annie. That dress is too big (maybe JR has nicked the smaller sizes) and that jumper with the thumb holes along with the hair (it would better tied up or with a band) just looks awful.

Attachments

• 3E8AF43E-377C-4744-ADF3-A917BDD3DFC4.jpeg
    3E8AF43E-377C-4744-ADF3-A917BDD3DFC4.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 148
Debbie Flint doesn’t know the meaning of the word “charitable” remember this is the woman who entered the Breast Cancer Care competition for tea with Joan Collins, knowing full well she wasn’t allowed to enter, nor her friend, so what happens, she wins. QVC do nothing till a storm brews and only then they do something. The competition was cancelled and Breast Cancer Care lost the money which ran in to thousands. What kind of person does that? A woman called Debbie Flint who is selfish, despicable and shameless.

Why do so many forget about this? In the excitement of the night they made a mistake. Any reasonable person would know, not to enter a competition open to the public ran by their employer.

The angry face was at slimy Q and how it badly handled this situation and the lies it tried to con us with.

Would love to hear the spiel for that shocker of an outfit.
I remember seeing it shown with a big fanfare... Pirjo came out dressed in black leggings or trousers, a black top... and the dress worn completely unbuttoned as a cardigan! At that point I thought there must be a problem with this garment. Yes, others paraded out in other colours worn as a dress, but they didn't linger on these as long as they had on Pirjo in the first "look".

Thank God I haven't got a QVC stylist telling me what to wear. In that outfit, my daughters would have been pulling me up very sharply. In fact, I can hear the discussion now, starting with a shake of the head and, "Mother (oddly it's always Mother when they don't agree) you can't go out in that."

Thank God I haven't got a QVC stylist telling me what to wear. In that outfit, my daughters would have been pulling me up very sharply. In fact, I can hear the discussion now, starting with a shake of the head and, "Mother (oddly it's always Mother when they don't agree) you can't go out in that."
I hear "Mother" the same way my girls must have heard their full names when they were children. Fortunately my younger daughter is always complimentary about how I look & the older one hasn't seen me for 13 months so probably would probably walk passed me in the street, especially as lockdown hair means I now look like Lucious Malfoy.

wouldn't be surprised
I suspect she had something to do with contacting the newspaper. Fed up of hearing about her “ doing her bit “. People who do their bit do it quietly and don’t feel the need to keep announcing it. What’s the matter with her? My friends and relatives have not been able to get 2nd vaccine dates before the 11th week. Flinty got hers yesterday 8/9th week. She doesn’t even have the good sense to shut up about it. I think that The Queen got her second jab around week 11 but that’s not good enough for Freebie Flint.

I just cannot take to Debbie Flint at all. Never liked her from the first day I saw her. That false face she pulls when trying to imply what a bargain everything is, telling viewers that they are heading into a break, and that cutomers best check out their items in the shopping basket. The false voice, the false shock of surprise, etc, when she insists that something is such a bargain. The horrible laugh. She is shameless and I will not buy anything from any of her shows, even if I want it. She also quite a lot of the time looks a mess.

I particulary dislike her self-promotion, she really does not know when to stop. It is not in her dictionary.
We’ve always called it “the Shun “ lol

I agree with you, very tacky now. I really dislike something about that Nicky from Lola Rose, can’t put my finger on it. I find her incredibly stuck up!

Latest posts

Back