Freebies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Following on from my post about the Liz Earle personalisation of Alex’s LE 25th anniversary muslin cloth freebie.

I was interested to hear in the AY beauty insider show tonight at 8pm, if Alison had also been presented with the same personalised freebie.

Well there was no thank you from Ali for any form of cloth mentioned, so unsure if she is also a recipient.

Though what was mentioned was that she’d just nearly eaten her way through all the Rose & Gin chocolates, which she said perhaps she shouldn’t have.

Apparently the LE brand had given her the chocolates to celebrate their 25th anniversary with QVC.

Following on from my post about the Liz Earle personalisation of Alex’s LE 25th anniversary muslin cloth freebie.

I was interested to hear in the AY beauty insider show tonight at 8pm, if Alison had also been presented with the same personalised freebie.

Well there was no thank you from Ali for any form of cloth mentioned, so unsure if she is also a recipient.

Though what was mentioned was that she’d just nearly eaten her way through all the Rose & Gin chocolates, which she said perhaps she shouldn’t have.

Apparently the LE brand had given her the chocolates to celebrate their 25th anniversary with QVC.

Attachments

• BC012B8B-7456-45E2-A205-36CD24E3FCEC.jpeg
    BC012B8B-7456-45E2-A205-36CD24E3FCEC.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 157
I haven't used Liz Earle since she sold her soul to well known for testing on animals Avon.

I would have had a little more respect for them if to celebrate 25 years they had donated products to 25 women's refuges up and down the country, the QVC lot get plenty of LE for free on a regular basis.

I haven't used Liz Earle since she sold her soul to well known for testing on animals Avon.

I would have had a little more respect for them if to celebrate 25 years they had donated products to 25 women's refuges up and down the country, the QVC lot get plenty of LE for free on a regular basis.
Exactly but the poor overpaid , greedy presenters want more Cleanse and Polish to add to their stocks at home and that cloth will make such a difference to their lives. Forget Women’s Refuges QVC presenters need all these things more. Shame on the lot of them.

So Alison Youngs tweet with picture reveals more.
Oh my word Alex, so hardly just thanks for my C&P cloth with my name on then.
By the looks from the picture from I Love Chocolate (above #403 post) at the very least, you and your presenters got yourselves given.
A hession logo LE bag with a 200ml C&P tied with a personalised embroidered LE muslin cloth.
A box of nine rose petal embellished Fortnum & Mason chocolates.
Plus a bottle of Isle of Wight Mermaid Gin.

I see model ali is currently using/trying the new tweaked hair product, although not marked as gift or pr promotion one can only assume its another freebie. Product doesn't launch until tomorrow and she needs to show before and after photos.

Jackie K has been given the RL TSV dress, the Sketchers sandals, and says she is looking forward to trying the Elemis TSV, so she’s probably getting that as well
Once again I can’t see how it helps the customer if Jackie tries and keeps the Elemis TSV, the dress or the sandals that she has been lucky enough to be given.

Take a look at Jackie Kablers last blog on “ Stories “. Someone has asked her what happens to the presenters samples. Her answer doesn’t match what I observe. Debbie Flint wouldn’t part with any of her samples. They are in vlogs and photos all over her house. I don’t believe that Pipa is going to hand back her Dyson fan that she didn’t need to sample. They are right to call that section Stories. Jackie Kabler is a fiction writer isn’t she?

Latest posts

Back