Elemis TSV 25/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t get on with rose so it’s a no from me, not getting Saturdays as I don’t get on with SPF in products ....didn’t get the last one...oh I need to lie down in a dark room....3 I’ve missed/am missing out on...still have about 10 brand new cleansers in different guises anyway

Jeez, how many cleansers do they actually need in their range? We must be in double figures already surely....?
We’re told to do a double cleanse now to encourage us to buy all these cleansers. How long before it’s triple cleanse or more? Keeley will be telling us to cleanse our skin every two hours next!

There is probably only about 4 or 5 different formulae's for the balms/moisturers/oils and lotions, so they can churn out dozens of different bottles/tubes/tubs of 'stuff' with a different perfume and call it another name. There appears to be a cleanser for ever hour of the day so far.

I have always done a double cleanse, well for the last 40 years, first to remove makeup and then to get rid of anything left.This may have cost me a fortune in cleansers for those who do not believe in this and think it a total waste of money.It is not a new concept put forward by the likes of Keeley and any other‘bloggers’ who are pushing this.

Silver Fox it originated in Japan as far as I know. Kanebo we had a counter in Debenhams in the 80s, and they always had the double cleanse.

It was like washing your hair twice because of the heavy styling products used one wash would not get it all out.

Elemis 6 Piece Pro-Collagen Rose Nourish & Glow CollectionTSV 25/07/21

195ml Wildflower Cleansing Oil RRP £32.50 + post (Based on the other Cleansing Oil)
15ml Rose Facial Oil RRP £67 + post
50ml PCMC (Normal Or Ultra Rich) 50ml £87 + post
300ml Modern English Rose Bath & Shower Milk RRP £28 + post
100ml Modern English Rose Body Cream RRP £11.50 + post
20ml Modern English Rose Hand & Nail Balm RRP £4.50 + post

Total RRP £230.50 + post (thought the PCMC Could be 30ml but it looks more like 50ml)

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 483
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 532
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 447
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 448
I’ve never bought Elemis and don’t intend to start now. There are so many shows I’m not interested nowadays they could remove channel 16 off Freeview and I wouldn’t notice. 😂

Could they not just cut out the shower/bodycream/bag that they do every time (and I never use) and put in another face product? Or is that me being unreasonable?

Please don't say everyone wants them because I don't believe they do. All the companies put these in to make it look like you're getting a lot for your money but they're probably cheap as chips to produce. I end up chucking them out.

CC

Could they not just cut out the shower/bodycream/bag that they do every time (and I never use) and put in another face product? Or is that me being unreasonable?

Please don't say everyone wants them because I don't believe they do. All the companies put these in to make it look like you're getting a lot for your money but they're probably cheap as chips to produce. I end up chucking them out.

CC
Yes I agree with you. It’s fine having a set like this at Christmas time because they can be a nice gift for someone but like you I’ve a stack of unused Elemis and other similar bags and have now started using them for random things like keeping my mobile phone plugs and chargers in and another for curtain rings! I’d prefer more face products but appreciate others might like the bath items 😊

Elemis has the biggest inventory ever imo. Its a good ploy to keep the fans buying skincare every couple of weeks. The cleansing balms are good. The bath products are like slime.

I mean the most famous bath and body from Elemis are the three going back to their early days on Q. The Milk Bath, The Muscle Soak and the original body lotion that matched the Milk Bath. When we had Debenhams and an Elemis counter I was told these have always been the bestsellers for years people come back again and again for them. The other stuff brought out in different fragrances last a short time then withdrawn and put on sale.

The fact that Elemis seem to bring all the whatever fragrance out for Q TSVs says a lot. Why not put Milk Bath in there?

Like Liz Earle the endless new versions of the cleansing balm/oil, are they frightened if it is the classic it won't sell? If you have sensitive skin and find a cleansing product that works for you no way will you be rushing to buy the flanker with added cow-pats or whatever.

CC
Well if you’re being unreasonable, so am I because that’s what I always say as soon as I see the picture! I agree with Donna too, if we must have a body product why not put the Milk Bath in? The good thing about that was you could use it as a bathing product or as a body lotion. I haven’t gone mad, when they said it I thought well what rubbish, but when I tried it it worked. Amazing. It only worked with the original version though, not the TSV variations. And then they seemed to reformulate and repackage. Do they still do the original because I haven’t seen it on Q in years (not that I watch very often).

I mean the most famous bath and body from Elemis are the three going back to their early days on Q. The Milk Bath, The Muscle Soak and the original body lotion that matched the Milk Bath. When we had Debenhams and an Elemis counter I was told these have always been the bestsellers for years people come back again and again for them. The other stuff brought out in different fragrances last a short time then withdrawn and put on sale.

The fact that Elemis seem to bring all the whatever fragrance out for Q TSVs says a lot. Why not put Milk Bath in there?

Like Liz Earle the endless new versions of the cleansing balm/oil, are they frightened if it is the classic it won't sell? If you have sensitive skin and find a cleansing product that works for you no way will you be rushing to buy the flanker with added cow-pats or whatever.
I was a milk bath user, had a few of the large 400ml sizes which I sort and purchased cheaply when ever I could. Just recently my daughter gave me a small bottle she’d got in a beauty kit. Wow when I applied some neat to my legs so lovely, realised just how much I’d missed using it.

Latest posts

Back