Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jealous! Mine doesn't open until tomorrow and I bet she's fully booked until May already 😥
I always have my next appointment booked & would have been going on 5th January, so I knew I would be fairly high on the list when they opened. When she called on Easter Monday I got really choked, how daft is that? 125 days since the last one, I now look like Lucious Malfoy & can't wait!

Lord knows when even will get let out Donna and even then we are on the waiting list for appointments. How do the folk on the TV as “the first customer” get in so quick?
Social media or they are RL friends... or like Twilight are very organised 😁😋👍
Miraculously, my hairdresser is open today - normally doesn't open on Monday - so I'm booked for 28 April! 🎉

Apologies to our NI members. I know mobile hairdressers are open from today in Wales too after the confusion and disappointment a few weeks ago.

Obviously our hairdressers cant take appointments until they know when they will be allowed to open but previously even contacting the day it’s announced I’ve had to wait a further 3 or 4 weeks. I always wonder how you get the first week.

Maybe it’s time to look elsewhere but she is one of the few who can tame my hair so I put up with her crabby attitude (going for 20+ years and she‘s never been pleasant so C19 isn’t going to improve it)

My appointment is booked for Thursday and the last person near it with scissors was my DIL who bless her she tried her best but I think her knife and fork were a bit too blunt. I expect Debbie my hairdresser will groan and declare she`ll have to practically scalp me to get some shape back into it. I have short hair but its very thick and heavy and it just lays flat to my head unless it has layers chopped into it and a good going over with the thinning scissors. Sorry Debbie but seeing as I last saw you in November then the DIL knife and fork were the only other alternative !

Cartoon cat no food 171478632_1309.jpg

My appointment is booked for Thursday and the last person near it with scissors was my DIL who bless her she tried her best but I think her knife and fork were a bit too blunt. I expect Debbie my hairdresser will groan and declare she`ll have to practically scalp me to get some shape back into it. I have short hair but its very thick and heavy and it just lays flat to my head unless it has layers chopped into it and a good going over with the thinning scissors. Sorry Debbie but seeing as I last saw you in November then the DIL knife and fork were the only other alternative !
Apart from Mr L once sniping a flicky bit at the neck I’ve resisted it even though my last cut was November. My bangs have been the most annoying but they have nearly grown long enough to tuck behind my ears .

I’m in 2 (or half a dozen) minds what to do with it when I do get an appointment as my first thought is what would be the best style to get through the next lockdown!

Obviously our hairdressers cant take appointments until they know when they will be allowed to open but previously even contacting the day it’s announced I’ve had to wait a further 3 or 4 weeks. I always wonder how you get the first week.

Maybe it’s time to look elsewhere but she is one of the few who can tame my hair so I put up with her crabby attitude (going for 20+ years and she‘s never been pleasant so C19 isn’t going to improve it)
I'd find another stylist, let's face it in the two decades that you've been going to her thousands of people will have qualified & many will be able to cut your hair competently. If she won the lottery or went to that big salon in the sky you'd have to find someone else; I see having my hair done as a treat & liking the person who wields the scissors is a big part of that.

Latest posts

Back