Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Garden Reflections Living Wall TSV 23/04/21

Bougainvillea (pictured) or Mini Laurel

Attachments

• Garden Reflections.jpeg
    Garden Reflections.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 154
Ah I see now - plastic Bougainville !
I was just about to tell you lol. I LOVE Bouganvillea, I had one in my kitchen once and it did grow but it was tiny. Tried to buy online but the grower wouldn't sell to me as I lived in Scotland and he said it would be a waste of money and wouldn't grow. Fair enough. Plastic bouanvillea though? Nahhhhhh.

CC

Our garden centres have now been allowed to open so going to a local one tomorrow. Won’t be buying plants but might get a few pots, fertiliser etc. Unfortunately they are a basic place, no nice frothy bits and pieces (a coloured pot is as fancy as they get!)

We have a couple of the Bundleberry "un- living" walls and into their second year still look good, with no fading. We also have a laurel hedge which is rather dull but fast growing to screen the neighbours' garden. The bits of fencing hidden behind the plastic plant walls were ugly with no planting easily achievable. We went for the Amanda Holden option as a stop gap awaiting inspiration for a permanent solution but I'll put off that project for another few years to prioritise others until they look tatty.

DD and her pals have used it as instagram photo backgrounds ...I should start charging!

We have a couple of the Bundleberry "un- living" walls and into their second year still look good, with no fading. We also have a laurel hedge which is rather dull but fast growing to screen the neighbours' garden. The bits of fencing hidden behind the plastic plant walls were ugly with no planting easily achievable. We went for the Amanda Holden option as a stop gap awaiting inspiration for a permanent solution but I'll put off that project for another few years to prioritise others until they look tatty.

DD and her pals have used it as instagram photo backgrounds ...I should start charging!
I bought two boxes luckily to do a wall. just started putting it up its beautiful. I have to use a drill as I am covering a brick wall but its easy to cut and breaks up into 4 smaller panels for each main panel. I hope they get it back in stock as its addictive. one of my best purchases from QVC

Garden Reflections Expandable Faux Leaf Privacy Trellis 100 x 200cm
Item Number: 717165
QVC Price £38.50
Todays Special Value Price £32.00
P&P £3.95

This expandable faux leaf privacy trellis from Garden Reflections is covered in lifelike leaves and flowers, is constructed from willow wood and is pinned in a lattice design enabling it to fold and extend into the perfect size for your garden. Whether you use it to decorate your al fresco dining area or to bring rich greenery to areas of your garden that get little light, this useful trellis, available in a choice of classic Mini Laurel or pretty Bougainvillea, will add a stylish shelter or privacy to your outdoor space.

Fashionable foliage - making all kinds of vertical surfaces look a little more interesting, this expandable trellis is a great option to add privacy and low-maintenance foliage to smaller outdoor areas such as patios and balconies. Superbly versatile, it is also a clever way to disguise areas in larger gardens, such as compost heaps, unsightly walls or dustbins, and can also be used to cover up open fencing for more privacy.

Functional foliage or flora? The Mini Laurel option offers a full trellis of classic Laurel leaves while the Bougainvillea option adds beautiful pink flowers to the lush green foliage. Made from water- and weather-resistant plastic, the foliage is attached to a lattice back that allows it to move freely. 16 green cable ties are also included so you can attach your trellis to railings, fences, or even nail it to brick and concrete walls (nails not included).

• Suitable for outdoor use only
  • Spray with a garden hose or dust to clean
  • Warning - product could have small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach from small children

Contains:

• 1 x Trellis - when expanded: 2m x 1m (6ft 7" x 3ft 3")
  • 16 x cable ties
  • Instructions

Faux plant options:

• Mini Laurel
  • Bougainvillea

How to install:

• Trellis can be fixed to most outdoor garden surfaces, including fences, sheds and wall fixings
  • The trellis can be hung onto tacks, hooks or nails and/or fastened using cable ties provided or garden twine

All measurements are approximate

Well its 9.25 and its virtually sold out so one wonders what they will have at midnight or will they all of a sudden get some more stock.

Think these look so fake especially the one with the pink flowers.However I can see why people resort to fake in the garden.We have lots of faux lawns round here and one garden that has plastic flowers stuck in the ground.As I am tackling a job in the garden which would leave a fit 30 year old man running for the hills I might just be joining them.

I had a faux lawn at my old house. It cost a lot but you really couldn't tell it wasn't real. The real lawn had been awful, on a slope and mostly in shade so it was just a weed and moss patch. The faux grass made such a difference even although bad for the environment (sorry).

Anyone want a fast growing plant to cover walls etc get Clematis montana or a honeysuckle, they grow like weeds and have lovely flowers.

I've seen these plastic screens at our caravan park and while they look passable when new, after one winter they look tatty and the real willow frame gets brittle and snaps easily.

CC

Latest posts

Back