Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For those not on Instagram,.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-172138_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418-172138_Instagram.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 824
Some nutter has left shocking comments on her latest Instagram post. I sincerely hope it’s removed for all concerned. This is what worries me about people who insist on over sharing and Debbie is one who falls into that category. She should be careful since she’s even told everyone, including this nutter, where she lives.

Some nutter has left shocking comments on her latest Instagram post. I sincerely hope it’s removed for all concerned. This is what worries me about people who insist on over sharing and Debbie is one who falls into that category. She should be careful since she’s even told everyone, including this nutter, where she lives.
The nutter is Debbie Flint who does not hesitate to tell us how intelligent etc she is and then, in her desperate craving for attention, tells thousands of unknowns all about her life. Where she lives, thus telling people where she parks her car and walks home at night, where she walks, often alone, when she arrives and leaves the vaccination centre, where she is staying alone in a caravan........
In my mind she is the nutter. Too full of herself and too foolish.

I don't subscribe to any social media, but I don't personally think she is a 'nutter' or that her comments are 'shocking'. I think trolling is abhorrent, but surely social media should be open to all comments whether negative or positive, and those in the public eye are there by choice, so should expect to be shot down. And honestly ? its certainly no worse than has been written on this site over the years.

The writer hasn’t made any threats to her just stated opinions aired by many of us. Debbie Flint is crazy for attention and loves all the you are beautiful, you are amazing comments but she must be prepared to receive the less adoring views that come with the game she plays.

I’m not sure if we’ve read the same comment, if it’s the one that Maid In Devon has left then I’m sorry but I find your comment much more offensive, because I don’t think calling someone a “nutter” for stating the truth is really justified. I’ll be honest I can’t stand the woman so I must be a nutter too. Debbie Flint is the queen of over sharing so if anything did happen, which I doubt, then I’m sorry she’s brought it all on her self but she must find it worth the risk just to get that extra book sale, that extra two weeks of boredom booking or her face on the tv.

The nutter is Debbie Flint who does not hesitate to tell us how intelligent etc she is and then, in her desperate craving for attention, tells thousands of unknowns all about her life. Where she lives, thus telling people where she parks her car and walks home at night, where she walks, often alone, when she arrives and leaves the vaccination centre, where she is staying alone in a caravan........
In my mind she is the nutter. Too full of herself and too foolish.
All of the above are the actions of a young girl, not a woman who has had a career on TV for decades. Her conceit & bloated ego outweigh any common sense she may have had.

I was puzzled that the comments were described as shocking. I am more shocked by the fawning comments her handful of fans make. Telling her she is beautiful, hot, amazing and more recently a hero following her self publicised volunteering. There’s no need to feel sorry for her, she is so full of self love it will have very little impact. She’ll grab a few more freebies and she’ll soon feel better.

All of the above are the actions of a young girl, not a woman who has had a career on TV for decades. Her conceit & bloated ego outweigh any common sense she may have had.
I was puzzled that the comments were described as shocking. I am more shocked by the fawning comments her handful of fans make. Telling her she is beautiful, hot, amazing and more recently a hero following her self publicised volunteering. There’s no need to feel sorry for her, she is so full of self love it will have very little impact. She’ll grab a few more freebies and she’ll soon feel better.

These comments are absolutely spot on 🙏❤️ xx

I found the comments honest, not shocking & I see removing truthful posts as a form of censorship. I've never described anyone as a nutter & have no idea what your criteria is for calling this person that name or why you think he/she would have any interests in going to where Ms Flint lives.

It’s very unlikely that the person who commented on Debbie Flint’s Instagram is intending to visit her! The writer would probably cross the road rather than pass her. If Flinty is in any danger it’s more likely to come from one of her followers whom she teases and over shares with.

It was funny when Fibby kept bringing out yet another edition of “When The Fat Lady Slims”
just in case the person at the back never seen it, I think she got up to edition 55 because let’s face it it would’ve been 56 but there’s only so long you can stretch that for. 😂

I am not joking, I honestly did hear her mention bringing out another edition.

Another one?? Never let it be said she hasn’t got a sense of humour 😂

How on earth is she going to get that past anyone’s legal team, surely even her biggest fan wouldn’t swallow that one again. 😂

Well Evie luv, at least it solves her rush to get on the tv, lot of questions answered there.

Latest posts

Back