Debbie Flint Instagram

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just read Damien Lewis's heart breaking tribute to his wife, Helen McCrory in the Sunday Times. Even in her final delirium-filled days she said 'Thank you so much' to her carers; politeness, making others feel they matter, not me, me, ME all the time are fundamentals as far as I'm concerned. I dislike Debbie Flint on screen, I'm sure I'd feel the same if I met her. Incidentally the news of Helen McCrory's death has made me feel so very sad, I saw her many years ago at The Globe playing Lady Macbeth, she was luminous.

I've just read Damien Lewis's heart breaking tribute to his wife, Helen McCrory in the Sunday Times. Even in her final delirium-filled days she said 'Thank you so much' to her carers; politeness, making others feel they matter, not me, me, ME all the time are fundamentals as far as I'm concerned. I dislike Debbie Flint on screen, I'm sure I'd feel the same if I met her. Incidentally the news of Helen McCrory's death has made me feel so very sad, I saw her many years ago at The Globe playing Lady Macbeth, she was luminous.

Aw yes T, so so sad and still a glittering full career that lied ahead of her cruelly snatched away. I like Damien Lewis too, he’s very humble and kind, as people with real talent always are.

I know for a fact I’d dislike Debbie Flint in person too, her true self comes out on screen and from what I’ve seen and heard about her on Social Media, I certainly don’t like.

I have just had a look at Flinty ‘s Instagram. Someone has told her exactly what they think of her. Have a look before it is removed. To be found in comments under her photo with Ultrasun in the background.
I find it a bit creepy how you are obsessed about her! Do you ever buy anything or do you like any of the other presenters?

I find it a bit creepy how you are obsessed about her! Do you ever buy anything or do you like any of the other presenters?
Don’t worry about me but I am a bit concerned you find my views creepy. I can assure you that those who actually do know me have no such concerns. I make no apologies for being troubled by self serving, egocentric, greedy, publicity seekers. People who play on people who may be lonely and needy, people who ask people to send them a stamped addressed envelope so that they can send them a Christmas card...... when such people spoil my viewing of qvc which I used to enjoy I have a right to comment on a shopping telly forum. I do believe you can block me if you find my views creepy! Oh and by the way I did not write the comment posted on Debbie Flint’s Instagram if that’s what you suspect.

I dont have too much of a problem with Debbie but I remember her being rude to a model when she didnt know the make of a top she was wearing. She told her that she should check before she came out. it made me cringe because I thought it was unnecessary and extremely rude. The poor girl didnt know what to do.

Creepy? What an odd turn of phrase. Nothing creepy about talking about a QVC presenter on a QVC shopping Forum? It’s what tends to happen. I think Debbie Flint rubs a lot of people up the wrong way and her attitude stinks, “volunteering” in a vaccination centre just so you can get your two doses without waiting your turn and your mug on the TV is low by anyone’s standards, now that I do find creepy, amid other things.

I’m with you Evie!

Me too 🙏❤️

I found the comments honest, not shocking & I see removing truthful posts as a form of censorship. I've never described anyone as a nutter & have no idea what your criteria is for calling this person that name or why you think he/she would have any interests in going to where Ms Flint lives.
The post I referred to wasn’t the one screen shotted. It was relating to what was her latest Instagram posting as of yesterday. It was sexual in nature and dreadful but looks as if it’s been removed, rightly. I’m not on Instagram so only see the public postings but could see it yesterday. I hope this explains my post.

Creepy? What an odd turn of phrase. Nothing creepy about talking about a QVC presenter on a QVC shopping Forum? It’s what tends to happen. I think Debbie Flint rubs a lot of people up the wrong way and her attitude stinks, “volunteering” in a vaccination centre just so you can get your two doses without waiting your turn and your mug on the TV is low by anyone’s standards, now that I do find creepy, amid other things.
Thank you shopper.
In my opinion the words creepy and obsessed were used in an artful manner. I feel it was an attempt to present me in a demeaning way, possibly even to ridicule me and thus make me feel uncomfortable to post any further about Ms Flint. That’s what I think and since it was addressed to me it is my right to give my assessment of it. If my assessment is correct then it was a waste of time. I will never feel uncomfortable to draw attention to people who behave like Debbie Flint, no need to go over the many examples. Now that the vaccination centre motive has been aired and highlighted she will probably return to doing her bit just to prove people wrong. That’s how I believe she operates and I have a right to say it. Had she done her bit quietly and modestly nobody here would have known and this discussion would never have taken place. Funny how the newspaper article was written about the vaccination centre where she was doing her bit isn’t it?
Calling me names won’t make me uncomfortable or silence me when I address something that I think is wrong nor will a small group of Debbie Flint apologists. Perhaps, more importantly, I don’t believe I have ever responded to a forum member with a different view to mine in such a personal way. I merely state my view,
I am neither obsessive nor creepy, just exercising my right to make a comment on a shopping forum. I hope to continue to do this without making it personal about another member. Just to make it clear I did not write the comment on Instagram but the person who did had a right to do so. When Debbie Flint posts in such a public way she should expect all sorts of opinions and not just the you are gorgeous/a hero variety.

Last edited:
I'm not on Instagram so apart from Maid in Devon's screenshot, I don't know what else was posted. The trouble with Instagram etc is that anyone can post anything, good or bad, and I can not expect everyone to agree with me, flatter me or love me all the time. I would never rely on the publicity or companionship these platforms promise because I can't control the opinions or posts of complete strangers that may be at best, suspect or at worst, downright dangerous. Why would I do that to myself? I would have to question my own motives.

While I don't find it creepy I do find it strange how some members on this forum get so het up by some presenters and guest presenters. But then I tend to watch QVC online, very rarely live, I just tend to watch the videos of products I'm interested in so I don't see too much of any one presenter.

Thank you shopper.
In my opinion the words creepy and obsessed were used in an artful manner. I feel it was an attempt to present me in a demeaning way and thus make me feel uncomfortable to post any further about Ms Flint. That’s what I think and since it was addressed to me it is my right to give my assessment of it. If my assessment is correct then it was a waste of time. I will never feel uncomfortable to draw attention to people who behave like Debbie Flint, no need to go over the many examples. Now that the vaccination centre motive has been aired and highlighted she will probably return to doing her bit just to prove people wrong. That’s how I believe she operates and I have a right to say it. Had she done her bit quietly and modestly nobody here would have known and this discussion would never have taken place. Funny how the newspaper article was written about the vaccination centre where she was doing her bit isn’t it?
Calling me names won’t make me uncomfortable or silence me when I address something that I think is wrong nor will a small group of Debbie Flint apologists. Perhaps, more importantly, I don’t believe I have ever responded to a forum member with a different view to mine in such a personal way. I merely state my view,
I am neither obsessive nor creepy, just exercising my right to make a comment on a shopping forum. I hope to continue to do this without making it personal about another member. Just to make it clear I did not write the comment on Instagram but the person who did had a right to do so. When Debbie Flint posts in such a public way she should expect all sorts of opinions and not just the you are gorgeous/a hero variety.

I agree, I found that “creepy” comment out of order, and yes you’re right it was probably made to make you stop, obviously by one of her super fans because I honestly can’t see anyone else being so offended on her behalf over the truth, and it is the truth. The majority of us find Debbie Flint a selfish narcissist and an all round not very nice person.

You have the right to comment on a shopping channel about all things shopping channel no matter who tries to belittle and insult you. This has happened to me too by a certain poster over the years who I just used to ignore because yes, the block button is there for anyone to use. I make no bones about it, I can’t stand the woman, I’ll comment about her but believe me, like you Evie, I’m as far from obsessed about her as you could possibly get, they’re simply comments about the truth and her behaviour, nothing more, nothing less. Some of the things she’s come out with over the years are abhorrent and I’d say I’m surprised QVC still employ her, but as she’s a walking advert for them, I’m not really surprised. So carry on posting Evie. Big hug 🙏❤️ xxx

While I don't find it creepy I do find it strange how some members on this forum get so het up by some presenters and guest presenters. But then I tend to watch QVC online, very rarely live, I just tend to watch the videos of products I'm interested in so I don't see too much of any one presenter.

This is a shopping telly Forum, it’s not a Forum for rose tinted glasses. Some people, like real life, will say it as they see it, forthright and honest. But for the record, it is possible to comment and it simply just be that, a comment with no feelings attached. I know I comment on the bad retail practices of QVC and their presenters, but I’m in no way, shape or form “het” up. 😂😂😂

Had to edit there, few typos 🤷‍♀️

I understand what you're saying, because it is easy to think "what the heck", she is what she is, I don't like her - move along, nothing to see here - but hey, isn't it nice to have a thought in your head, however random to find someone else saying the same thing? For example I'd be watching RL doing her shows and thinking to myself how her clipped and over stressed pronunciation of words, and sweeping arm movements drove me potty - then to come on here and find somebody had posted my exact thoughts -wow!!! Shopping telly's a funny old thing, a little bit niche, a little bit ridiculed and not a subject that one would readily get into with friends, family and colleagues - well, not to the degree that we do here. That's what's so great about it - we can chat freely about a subject that to the uninitiated would seem extremely dull, and that even knowing some of the presenter's names would seem somewhat obsessive -creepy even!
As shopping telly fans, addicts, critics whatever people want to call us, this forum is an escape, a place where we can discuss everything from the presenters, the things they sell, the prices, the models, even the design of the set. Can you imagine sitting down at work for your break and saying to a colleague "Did you see Debbie Flint in that dreadful Marla Wynne tunic last night, she looked like my nan's old lamp table?!" First thing they'd say is "Who? What? and Where? The second thing would be " Babe, I know we're in lockdown, but you need get out more" or simply "You're weird"!
To summarise, I think our members can be forgiven for the "bees we get in our bonnets" about these things, if we can't talk about them here, then where can we talk about them? When we see comments, that correspond with the discussions we've had on here eg, on social media, again we think wow, it's not just us and we'll naturally discuss it on this forum. Not everybody agrees on everything, we each have our own likes and dislikes and we manage to express our views without animosity towards one another -Not weird, not creepy - just us!

I understand what you're saying, because it is easy to think "what the heck", she is what she is, I don't like her - move along, nothing to see here - but hey, isn't it nice to have a thought in your head, however random to find someone else saying the same thing? For example I'd be watching RL doing her shows and thinking to myself how her clipped and over stressed pronunciation of words, and sweeping arm movements drove me potty - then to come on here and find somebody had posted my exact thoughts -wow!!! Shopping telly's a funny old thing, a little bit niche, a little bit ridiculed and not a subject that one would readily get into with friends, family and colleagues - well, not to the degree that we do here. That's what's so great about it - we can chat freely about a subject that to the uninitiated would seem extremely dull, and that even knowing some of the presenter's names would seem somewhat obsessive -creepy even!
As shopping telly fans, addicts, critics whatever people want to call us, this forum is an escape, a place where we can discuss everything from the presenters, the things they sell, the prices, the models, even the design of the set. Can you imagine sitting down at work for your break and saying to a colleague "Did you see, Debbie Flint in that dreadful Marla Wynne tunic last night, she looked like my nan's old lamp table?!" First thing they'd say is "Who? What? and Where? The second thing would be " Babe, I know we're in lockdown, but you need get out more" or simply "You're weird"!
To summarise, I think our members can be forgiven for the "bees we get in our bonnets" about these things, if we can't talk about them here, then where can we talk about them? When we see comments, that correspond with the discussions we've had on here eg, on social media, again we think wow, it's not just us and we'll naturally discuss it on this forum. Not everybody agrees on everything, we each have our own likes and dislikes and we manage to express our views without animosity towards one another -Not weird, not creepy - just us!
Great comment Merry & brilliant description.

This all started because I referred anyone who was interested to a post by someone on Debbie Flint’s Instagram page. It was of interest to me because the writer made comments similar to those expressed by some forum members. It all went from there!🤷🏻‍♀️

Latest posts

Back