Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Car shark tonight, names apt for an IW show. :ROFLMAO:

Alan Ennis - "It's only £4 a Litre."

It's only £2.79 a litre on Amazon Alan, now there's a bargain. ;)

Peter - " I used this last week, and this is the best i've ever used."

I'm confused, how can it be the best when IW presenters and Expert have given that title to Renault, because it has the Hydrolex. :unsure:

Just to add more confusion to the Solar Time saga, It's an Indian family that will be wringing their hands. ;):ROFLMAO:

Although Solar Time (who own Dartmouth brands LTD and the Duxot brand) is a Chinese company in Hong Kong, the guy that started it and owns it is Indian, he also has British Citizenship (being in Hong Kong since 1947), probably why his brands are using London as their mailing addresses. Notan Tolani's family fled (when he was one) his part of Indian when it was handed over to Pakistan and his family settled in Hong Kong.
You shouldn't post stuff like this. Why? Cause you'll give IW ideas as to how this should be spun. I can hear Peter S now ...

(imagine the faux sincere voice and face)

'Duxot, not only quality, not only marvel, not only superiority, but also a truly global brand from all 12 continents of the globe.'

You shouldn't post stuff like this. Why? Cause you'll give IW ideas as to how this should be spun. I can hear Peter S now ...

(imagine the faux sincere voice and face)

'Duxot, not only quality, not only marvel, not only superiority, but also a truly global brand from all 12 continents of the globe.'

Yeah truly global, every part of the Globe except Switzerland. :ROFLMAO:

I see there is a new Solar Time brand being handed out by Watchgang recently, Cortebert 1790, an old Swiss brand that went defuct back 70s, must be a really good chance it will appear on IW with their strong connections with Solar time.

No doubt it will be introduced to IW collectors, as a famous old Swiss brand and because Baselworld was cancelled and special thanks to the Cortebert family we are launching them exclusively here on IW, with hugely, hugely discounted introductory prices. :ROFLMAO:

PS

BTW there isn't any Cortebert family, brand was named after the village they were located in.

On the Iron

Peter - "another thing is it's anti drip"

Bev - "That's because it's self clean to be honest Peter (waffles on about self cleaning), when you do go to use it, all you are going to get out of there is steam."

Then she Irons a shirt and you can see it's dripped and left a wet streak. :ROFLMAO:

Bev telling us all how it's NON-DRIP and NOTHING but steam comes out, ever. :poop:

1x.png

Bevs off and running, well maybe not running. :whistle:

2x.png

Oooh my, it's been DRIPPING. :eek:

3x.png

Overhead shot of a NON-DRIP Iron. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

4x.png

Well looks like the sun beds must be open again, or maybe somebody is handing out fake tan today, judging by Jack's elbows i'm plumping for the latter. :ROFLMAO:

What is it with folks wanting unnatural looking tans?

Hayley's hands were the same on yesterday mornings garden shows, totally different colour than her face. :LOL:

Gevril tonight folks:cool: Spot the fakery:D

The Gevril watches with the ETA or Sellita movements are ok, RRP is ****** ridiculous though, but wouldn't touch the GV2's with the Ruben & Sons MD3G movement, according to caliber corner it looks very like a Miyota 8215 even has the Citizen Parashock system, which would be very, very strange for a supposedly Swiss made movement and watch.

Saw that Jim fella on the other night showing a chrono with Tachymeter and he admitted he didn't know how it worked:rolleyes: Pretty pointless him being on tbh:ROFLMAO:

As well as having his own consulting company advising watch brands etc, He's a Sales Director for the Dartmouth Brands. Just shows you how low the standards are at Solar Time and their subsidiaries.:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back