Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Currently have 30% off & £5 off using code EXTRA5.
I checked out as a guest & placed 3 separate orders for 2 shampoo & 1 conditioner on my different email addresses & £5 was taken off each one.
Gift bags available at a £1.
I did the same..... got a body wash for £5.50 on my account, logged off and used hubby’s name to order another one. Interestingly I used the same email for hubby’s order, and they still accepted the £5 off code.... always worth waiting for the last day of the sale

One of my Liz Earle orders was delivered yesterday, it was in a Jiffy bag with the card signed by the packer & the despatch note & nothing else, my shampoo was not in it & the envelope had not been tampered with. I’m sure they didn’t believe me, but they are going to replace it . Very odd!

One of my Liz Earle orders was delivered yesterday, it was in a Jiffy bag with the card signed by the packer & the despatch note & nothing else, my shampoo was not in it & the envelope had not been tampered with. I’m sure they didn’t believe me, but they are going to replace it . Very odd!
How weird.. glad to hear they are replacing it though. Two of mine arrived Yesterday. I’ve never had orders in Jiffy bags before.

Thats unusual for Liz Earle, they are usually excellent at packaging etc, wonder what happened there. They seem to have so many special offers lately, makes you wonder if they are in trouble, hope not I keep reading bad reviews of the perfumes saying how the scent doesn't last now like they used it, which has put me off buying anymore, if they start messing with superskin that will be me finished with them

Someone opened original, took what they wanted and repackaged the rest and posted it on?

How weird.. glad to hear they are replacing it though. Two of mine arrived Yesterday. I’ve never had orders in Jiffy bags before.
The advisor at LE said if it was less than 3 items in order they used Jiffy Bags as it’s cheaper. Second & third order just arrived , one in Jiffy Bag & one in a box.

Last edited:
Thats unusual for Liz Earle, they are usually excellent at packaging etc, wonder what happened there. They seem to have so many special offers lately, makes you wonder if they are in trouble, hope not I keep reading bad reviews of the perfumes saying how the scent doesn't last now like they used it, which has put me off buying anymore, if they start messing with superskin that will be me finished with them
Totally agree. I used to use Liz Earle pretty much exclusively, but the only item I still buy regularly is their shampoo. They’ve already tinkered with that about 18 months ago but fortunately it still worked for me but I’m dreading the day they make another adjustment that means I won’t be able to use it anymore.
I still use the shower gels and Superskin Concentrate if they’re on offer, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to make a purchase these days which is unfortunate as they used to be such a fantastic and reliable brand.
I can’t say I blame LE for taking the money and running though as I’d probably have done the same if I was in her shoes.

My third one arrived today in a box!
They are b.shitters!

My sh & Cond. came today in a jiffy (bag) They always used to wrap stuff. Remember when you used to get a gift with every order? Long gone now.....

They are also bringing out more & more products.....matter of time.....

I've not tried the new skin repair, but really liked the old.

I checked out as a guest & placed 3 separate orders for 2 shampoo & 1 conditioner on my different email addresses & £5 was taken off each one.
I took advantage of this and made three separate orders and got £5 off each. Had to use a work address for one of them to get the discount so couldn’t check the email until today.

It said it was delivered yesterday. Not to me it wasn’t. Checked with neighbour too.

The other two packages came today without any problem.

I’ll ring them on Monday. Think I’ve been punished for using the £5 off code three times!!! ☺️

I took advantage of this and made three separate orders and got £5 off each. Had to use a work address for one of them to get the discount so couldn’t check the email until today.

It said it was delivered yesterday. Not to me it wasn’t. Checked with neighbour too.

The other two packages came today without any problem.

I’ll ring them on Monday. Think I’ve been punished for using the £5 off code three times!!! ☺️
I thought exactly the same when my first delivery was empty! Now received replacement.
I telephoned them on the number at the top of the despatch note & was on hold for 20 mins so rang the 0800 number quoted for uk customers & was answered in a couple of minutes.

I thought exactly the same when my first delivery was empty! Now received replacement.
I telephoned them on the number at the top of the despatch note & was on hold for 20 mins so rang the 0800 number quoted for uk customers & was answered in a couple of minutes.
Thanks. I’ll bear this in mind on Monday. Did they mention the other two orders?

Thanks for posting am I didn’t see this and it’s ended now...

I’ve just realised that I’ve not received any newsletters or emails or any comm’s from Liz Earle for a while? I always used to get notification of offers and free delivery etc such as this!
Blacklisted for some reason?!

I did call them over a month ago to say that I had bought their ‘Skin Replenishing Body Balm’ and had just started using it...

I bought it direct and it was on offer (about £14 with free post). Anyway I’d tried it three times and each time it rolled off instantly :(

I got my mum to try it too and exactly same thing happened! Both got normal skin and wasn’t too hot or anything like that...
As always she told me I was probably using too much (usual reason for creams rolling apparently - don’t agree!) but I’d only put on a 10p piece for a whole leg?

I searched online and did actually find a few random isolated reviews mentioning the exact same issue.

The lady I spoke to was nice but said she’d never come across this issue but said if I returned it I could have a refund or replacement.

She said they’re behind on refunds (?!) so there would be a delay but I did return it a good 5 weeks ago and just realised I’ve not heard anything or had refund!!

I asked if the Botanical Body cream would be better (one in the blue tube), but she said it was being discontinued :(
Can’t find it on the site now I look! Shame...!

They are b.shitters!

My sh & Cond. came today in a jiffy (bag) They always used to wrap stuff. Remember when you used to get a gift with every order? Long gone now.....

They are also bringing out more & more products.....matter of time.....

I've not tried the new skin repair, but really liked the old.
I sometimes used to buy the monthly skincare offer (with skin repair) as good value if I liked the “free” gifts - was often sent £5 off it.

Or else I would occasionally buy a TSV if it contained skin repair moisturiser, IBST ans eyebright.

Anyway I’ve literally just finished my last tube of the old style Skin repair moisturiser. I really love it, though couldn’t ever afford at full price.

I use(d) the dry/sensitive version and all the reviews of the new versions are terrible! I would quite like to try for myself but can’t risk wasting the money!

Has anyone tried it and liked it?!

Or can recommend an alternative at all?!

Have tried super skin but bit out of my price range and a wee bit rich...
I’m 42yo and could normal to dry skin, slightly sensitive and on crazy number of medications!
Also Housebound, so spf not requires sadly!! ;)
Thanks so much for any help/advice!

No, I made sure I knew the email address for that specific order & they did ask.
Spoke to them. They asked me to ring PO but no answer so just told them I’d spoken to them! Sending a replacement by Friday. Very strange I didn’t receive it as I got the other two. Never mind. All good now.

By the way, all the LE staff have the same type of voice, if you know what I mean!

Thanks for posting am I didn’t see this and it’s ended now...

I’ve just realised that I’ve not received any newsletters or emails or any comm’s from Liz Earle for a while? I always used to get notification of offers and free delivery etc such as this!
Blacklisted for some reason?!

I did call them over a month ago to say that I had bought their ‘Skin Replenishing Body Balm’ and had just started using it...

I bought it direct and it was on offer (about £14 with free post). Anyway I’d tried it three times and each time it rolled off instantly :(

I got my mum to try it too and exactly same thing happened! Both got normal skin and wasn’t too hot or anything like that...
As always she told me I was probably using too much (usual reason for creams rolling apparently - don’t agree!) but I’d only put on a 10p piece for a whole leg?

I searched online and did actually find a few random isolated reviews mentioning the exact same issue.

The lady I spoke to was nice but said she’d never come across this issue but said if I returned it I could have a refund or replacement.

She said they’re behind on refunds (?!) so there would be a delay but I did return it a good 5 weeks ago and just realised I’ve not heard anything or had refund!!

I asked if the Botanical Body cream would be better (one in the blue tube), but she said it was being discontinued :(
Can’t find it on the site now I look! Shame...!
I knew that body cream would be discontinued! It wasn’t in the sale after Christmas, and when I asked they said oh it’s just out of stock... I love that cream! I am gutted they are getting rid of it.
Bet qvc have it for sale forever more.....

Latest posts

Back