Tom from Alpha H.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nope toms last hour was the 6pm one the new one called Sophie is flying solo at 11pm is what they said

Sorry about the information about the 11pm show. I was wrong. I only looked the times up on the app. I didn't know until the 6pm show. And as I'm flat on my back in bed with what I think is a trapped nerve in my hip I've issues to deal with that are not fun. Thinking if I stay still it will sort itself out.

I've bought some A-H as my final fling to the brand. I know I don't need, but feel as if it is my final fling.

Sorry about the information about the 11pm show. I was wrong. I only looked the times up on the app. I didn't know until the 6pm show. And as I'm flat on my back in bed with what I think is a trapped nerve in my hip I've issues to deal with that are not fun. Thinking if I stay still it will sort itself out.

I've bought some A-H as my final fling to the brand. I know I don't need, but feel as if it is my final fling.
Ouch! I hope it does the trick. Trapped nerves are extremely painful. 🥺

Ouch! I hope it does the trick. Trapped nerves are extremely painful. 🥺

Thanks, I've had to resort to pain relief, needed a wee. Have you tried sitting on the pan and not bending at the hip? Not risking no sleep tonight.

No idea what I did, walking across the kitchen and something "pinged". Stuck on my knees couldn't get up or down. Very strange. Feeling very sorry for myself.

Think the new BA did a good first show. Huge shoes to step into and think she did very well.

Alison K on the other hand, really stressed me with her girly giggling and remarks about her poor Maths skills. Phew, she was very tough going. I'd have switched off long before half way if it hadn't been for Sophie.

Over all yes, good choice and I wish her the very best I can for her future with Alpha-H.

Think the new BA did a good first show. Huge shoes to step into and think she did very well.

Alison K on the other hand, really stressed me with her girly giggling and remarks about her poor Maths skills. Phew, she was very tough going. I'd have switched off long before half way if it hadn't been for Sophie.

Over all yes, good choice and I wish her the very best I can for her future with Alpha-H.
Is Ali K turning into Catherine Huntley? One is enough, surely!
I wish Sophie well... Tom is a hard act to follow.

Thanks, I've had to resort to pain relief, needed a wee. Have you tried sitting on the pan and not bending at the hip? Not risking no sleep tonight.

No idea what I did, walking across the kitchen and something "pinged". Stuck on my knees couldn't get up or down. Very strange. Feeling very sorry for myself.

Sounds like a spasm. I get them too regularly, unfortunately. I was told it's because my dodgy nerves cause the muscle to lock. It's very painful - I hope it eases soon.

I have to be very careful twisting at the waist. I can be fine one second then literally a few inches of movement just reaching or turning the top half of my body to face something and ZAP! My back locks.

I know what you mean about the loo. I have to get Mr AE to help lower me on and pick me off the loo. Painkillers don't help much. I used to get prescribed diazepam on my neuro's orders but my GP conveniently forgets this as they're not supposed to prescibe long term. I only need them for about a week but they still refuse.

If it ever goes again, my best advice would be to move as much as you can in small movements as soon as it happens. I find that trying to move through the pain prevents it locking up completely where the slightest movement afterwards is agony.

Hope yours loosens up soon. Try a bit of hot and cold on the area to see if it helps. It doesn't for me but seems to work for others.

I think the new ba is just ok I’m afraid. She must have been very nervous and Alison was probably trying to take some pressure off her. I hope Tom stayed on to give her some tips afterwards. Maybe she’ll grow in confidence.

I think the new ba is just ok I’m afraid. She must have been very nervous and Alison was probably trying to take some pressure off her. I hope Tom stayed on to give her some tips afterwards. Maybe she’ll grow in confidence.
Having AK Rumbling and Twittering away is enough to put anyone off.

Latest posts

Back