ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 4 Piece Propolis Body & Hair Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece Propolis Body & Hair Collection from SBC features a host of pampering formulas from the bestselling Propolis collection, including a brand new Propolis & White Willow Body Wash and the Propolis Moisturising Gel, both in supersizes, plus a Scalp Care Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner to help sooth sensitive scalps. Treat sensitive skin and hair to the wonders of propolis with this superb collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this SBC collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £101, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.02.

The power of propolis - derived from the beehive, precious propolis is one of nature’s finest ingredients, renowned for centuries, making it no surprise that SBC's Propolis Collection has long been one of their bestsellers. This set is a must-have, whether you're new to the range or a long-term fan, and will help you to combat stressed, sensitive skin.

Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts and easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place the gel in the fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.

Just landed - the brand new Propolis & White Willow Body Wash is a powerful formula that works to break down dead skin cell build-up and congestion in the pores, to help reveal clearer looking skin with improved texture.

Stock up on your favourites - with the new Propolis & White Willow Body Wash and Moisturising Gel both coming in supersizes, you can enjoy using them for months to come, so why not stock up now?

Keep 'em coming - Choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time, at today's special price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Propolis & White Willow Body Wash (1000ml; supersize) - works to soothe your skin and leave it delicately scented. Formulated with white willow, salicylic acid and propolis, blended with tiger grass and feverfew.
  • 1 x Propolis Moisturising Gel (1000ml; supersize) - a highly moisturising, lightweight, non-sticky gel that is quickly absorbed, and is ideal for sensitive skin types, as well as being especially beneficial for dry skin. Can be used as a face mask, make-up primer or face and body moisturiser. Enriched with natural propolis amino acids, minerals, vitamins and bio-flavonoids
  • 1 x Propolis Scalp Care Shampoo (500ml; full size) - infused with white nettle, ginger, grapefruit, fennel and propolis, this silky shampoo is formulated to help care for a dry or sensitive scalp while it works to deliver soft, manageable hair. Ideal for the whole family and even those with sensitive skin
  • 1 x Propolis Nourishing Conditioner (500ml; full size) - this creamy conditioner is formulated with an indulgent blend of honey, vitamin B5 royal jelly, propolis, argan oil and vitamin E to leave hair looking glossy and feeling silky smooth. Ideal for everyday use and great for the whole family

How to use:

Propolis & White Willow Body Wash:

• Apply to wet skin in the shower, work into a lather and rinse
Propolis Moisturising Gel:

• Apply daily, morning and night
  • Smooth over the face and body as a moisturiser, paying particular attention to areas of intense dryness
  • Apply as often as required
Scalp Care Shampoo:

• Apply this shampoo to wet hair, working it into a lather and massaging it into the scalp, avoiding contact with your eyes
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Nourishing Conditioner:

• Apply a small amount of conditioner onto wet hair after shampooing, working it into the lengths and ends of your hair
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this SBC collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £101, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.02.

NEW Propolis & White Willow Body Wash (1000ml; supersize) - £29.50 qvc cost £11.37
Propolis Moisturising Gel (1000ml; supersize) -£34.50 qvc cost £13.30
Propolis Scalp Care Shampoo (500ml; full size) - £18 cost £6.94
Propolis Nourishing Conditioner (500ml; full size) - £19 direct cost £7.32

Total £101 cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

For goodness sake I need NMcF urgently. Yes NEED.

I have a 250ml bottle in use and two 100mls. There is 500ml waiting to be decanted. And still I want this. Whilst I hate honey, really really dislike it. Smells like vomit to me I really like SBC propolis. Strange. I have a one litre wash I can't face opening. Litre bottles do my head in currently.

I have enough propolis gel for about a year. And still want this. Help.

I have a 250ml bottle in use and two 100mls. There is 500ml waiting to be decanted. And still I want this. Whilst I hate honey, really really dislike it. Smells like vomit to me I really like SBC propolis. Strange. I have a one litre wash I can't face opening. Litre bottles do my head in currently.

I’m sure the guest woman said it has a shelf life of 3 years so you’d be fine :devilish:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just wanted to make myself feel less guilty for my own purchase. Soz 😬

At least we've both had a good giggle. And really need one where we can pick one up these days.

I fancy the Aussie wash as well. But thankfully they have the wipes, again (🙄). I hate those bad_word wipes.

Thanks Andi. You have cheered me up.

At least we've both had a good giggle. And really need one where we can pick one up these days.

I fancy the Aussie wash as well. But thankfully they have the wipes, again (🙄). I hate those bad_word wipes.

Thanks Andi. You have cheered me up.
Likewise, PPStop (which is what we’d call nipping into a motorway service station with my little niece on a long drive) ... :ROFLMAO:

its a great deal & they only do a big propolis one like this once per year (maybe a OTO or something) but for the price of the gel £34.50 + post this tsv is only 50p more & your getting 3 other items so in my eyes its a decent deal & justified

Latest posts

Back