Kathy Taylor leaving QVC after 21 years

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There won’t be a dry eye in the house! The comments coming in on the presenters i pads from the adoring fans will be toe curling!

It’s like a house of cards atm .. Claire, now Kathy 🤔
In this pandemic many people have been forced to, or taken the time to, reassess their priorities. Claire and Kathy perhaps don't need to continue working or feel the need for a change. Alternatively, their contracts were up for renegotiation and they weren't happy with what was on the table. The fact that they both had a future departure suggests it wasn't contact negotiations ending without a deal.
Maybe others are also looking at their options. Others are outstaying their welcome in my living room... but I remind myself - be careful what you wish for!

I can't take to any of the new ones. Not that the rest give me a warm, fuzzy glow exactly. I caught the tail end of the tributes from friends, and Pipa's was kinda muted. She was shown with her dog which she then let run off, then it was just, "Bye, Kathy!" Not "we'll miss you" or anything like. I don't know what the others said but that wasn't exactly what I'd expect. Better to say nothing at all.

It’s like a house of cards atm .. Claire, now Kathy 🤔
Claire never got that send off perhaps it was because she didn't retire.

In this pandemic many people have been forced to, or taken the time to, reassess their priorities. Claire and Kathy perhaps don't need to continue working or feel the need for a change. Alternatively, their contracts were up for renegotiation and they weren't happy with what was on the table. The fact that they both had a future departure suggests it wasn't contact negotiations ending without a deal.
Maybe others are also looking at their options. Others are outstaying their welcome in my living room... but I remind myself - be careful what you wish for!
I wish they would get rid if Jill Gauntlet she is forever going on about her Grandson.

Yeah tie up Jill G with all her outside solar lights, and plonk her in the middle of a faux plastic hedge, with her pockets full of battery torches (each coming with a gift box), and hide her behind a stack of collapsible storage boxes and Christmas gift bags. :giggle::giggle:

She didn't seem very emotional about leaving.

Oh. I just wondered. Is there a chemical in it or is it normal water?

I ask as we're on a meter so all our old water goes into the garden. Oddly enough, our plants look better with dishwater than tap water. Mr AE used to ask our old neighbour for her old hot tub water for the plants. I don't like to call him tight but...
Same here veg cooking water, when running the cold tap for warm water, that water is collected in a vessel and emptied into the watering can. I always understood bath water shouldn't be used as you don't always know what damage soap etc would cause plants or veg. We are organic and so don't use any washing water. Tap water is left for a while before use and the butts have filled now due to the heavy rain over the last few day. We have 4 water butts and they have been empty for a few weeks as rain had been non existent for a long time.

She didn't seem very emotional about leaving.
Swinging brick?

Same here veg cooking water, when running the cold tap for warm water, that water is collected in a vessel and emptied into the watering can. I always understood bath water shouldn't be used as you don't always know what damage soap etc would cause plants or veg. We are organic and so don't use any washing water. Tap water is left for a while before use and the butts have filled now due to the heavy rain over the last few day. We have 4 water butts and they have been empty for a few weeks as rain had been non existent for a long time.
My mother loved her garden & during the long hot summer of 1976 she used her bath water on the garden; my dad last half a stone with all the leg work & she lost many of the acid lovers because of the alkaline from her soap.

Every time I switched over to QVC a couple of days ago, Ann was on with her "you know"s, I find her way of presenting very pushy, along the same lines as Fibby Flint's. I actually can't watch Ann now.....oh and you mean Julia "just saying" Roberts lol
Awww, 'just saying' gets me every time! But the one that frustrates me the most is Dale with 'as you can see there'...arrgh😬

Latest posts

Back