• NN TSV 5.jpg
    NN TSV 5.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 100
Northern Nights Set of 2 PUR Feather Pillows with Gusset
Item Number: 811793
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

A set of two Northern Nights PUR Feather pillows with gussets, featuring a natural down-like fill processed to have no clusters or quills for a soft, supportive feel. Get your best sleep yet with these super comfortable, premium pillows.

Soft and supportive - the PUR Feather fill features "downy fibres" which are created by removing the quill to leave a soft down-like feel. This means that there are no quill spikes to poke through, nor rub together making a rustling sound, and any odour is reduced. The 1.25" gusset also allows the feathers inside to spread evenly and provide ultimate support for your head and neck.

Make your choice - the pillows are available in a choice of firmness to suit your preference. Opt for Firm, Medium or Firm and Medium to get one of each.

• Face: 233 thread count 100% white cotton; filling: PUR Feather
  • Spot clean only
  • Medium pillow fill: 40oz
  • Firm pillow fill: 46oz
  • Pillow (w x l x d): 48cm x 74cm x 3cm (18.9" x 29" x 1.1")

Options:

• Firm
  • Medium
  • Firm and Medium

All measurements are approximate

NN pillows are really good if you like feather pillows. I've had mine for years and they never go flat.

CC

That is good. I've not been happy with my pillows for years. Had normal price ones, expensive ones and one I paid £50 for. Doesn't help that I'm a side and front sleeper, and now and again in my back. So I tend to use a memory foam neck pillow which is the cheapest but best option.

Need to think about these.

I was reading the reviews about the NN bedset they had in the 9 oclock hour. They all said that they werent happy that NN had been sidelined for Cozee Home. I agree, I bought a lovely fitted sheet from NN and would buy more but I am not interested in fleecy bedding that Cozee Home produce thank you very much. There is also a limit to the number of throws that you need. I have bought a few and am pleased with them but dont want any more.

I wish they would sell more NN as I cant afford Kelly Hoppen

Northern Nights Bedding creases too much. I don't need to Iron the high street high end bedding as its better quality

Being a person that feels the cold I absolutely love Cozee bedding but for the actual pillows the NN ones have been the best I've ever bought (and I've tried a lot!). I'm thinking of these as a spare pair as it's a good price for feather. I really can't be doing with polyester pillows which go thin as a crisp within a month so a complete waste of money.

CC

I have Northern Nights pillows from many years ago they are the best pillows ever. I have at least 10 or 12 in total for every bedroom.
Being nosey is that maximum of 12 pillows in your house or every bedroom contains that number? You could write a fairy story sequel to 'The Princess & The Pea'.

Last edited:
Being a person that feels the cold I absolutely love Cozee bedding but for the actual pillows the NN ones have been the best I've ever bought (and I've tried a lot!). I'm thinking of these as a spare pair as it's a good price for feather. I really can't be doing with polyester pillows which go thin as a crisp within a month so a complete waste of money.

CC
You obviously haven't reached the tropical moments part of your life. I fling off the duvet & have to lie on the bathroom floor (tiled) for several minutes before going back to bed; where my hot outline remains, a bit like the white shape drawn round a murder victim in a B movie. If our bedding was anything other than 100% cotton I'd ignite, bizarrely I never have these dratted flushes during the really cold weather.

Latest posts

Back