Benefit TSV 3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Benefit TSV 4.jpg
    Benefit TSV 4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Benefit TSV 5.jpg
    Benefit TSV 5.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 97
Don’t understand why they have a trio of different mascaras. The chances are you’ll like one of them and not the others.
I love Rollerlash, hate Badgal Bang and don’t like the original They’re Real, so have no interest in trying the “magnet” version especially as the reviews are mediocre.
And if they suggest different ones for different occasions, then it’s a ****** expensive way of using them as the general rule is to chuck a mascara after 3 months.

Don’t understand why they have a trio of different mascaras. The chances are you’ll like one of them and not the others.
I love Rollerlash, hate Badgal Bang and don’t like the original They’re Real, so have no interest in trying the “magnet” version especially as the reviews are mediocre.
And if they suggest different ones for different occasions, then it’s a ****** expensive way of using them as the general rule is to chuck a mascara after 3 months.

they done a trio of that for £34.98 the other month but it ended up in clearence along with the other 2 trios in clearence

I love the Benetint and their eyeliners the felt tip ones and thier lip balms and thier mascara all mainstays in my make up bag

Benefit sells in China so even though the company claims it's cruelty free I've never bought any of their products. I think the recent controversy was more to do with appalling communication & lack of joined up thinking than poor treatment of NHS staff.

Latest posts

Back