New all time low in fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just have! That's just so awful. What on earth is that pattern supposed to be? It looks like somebody's fallen over in a muddy field and decided to roll around in it - Surprised they've not used this as a selling point - "This outfit comes pre-stained, so you don't have to" or better still "If you spill your dinner down it, nobody will notice, 'cause it'll look like part of the pattern"! The top and shrug (described as a kimono) worn together in different colourways - I have no words to describe how appalling it looks or to convey my shock that this ensemble would cost £184.40!!!! -Seriously?!!!
I think we're judging our Marl much too harshly. With these two designer pieces she's not only giving the 'aficionado collector'* something really special she's ensuring that if little Algernon ever needs anything for the school play when he has to dress up as a wave, cow or used hospital dressing either of these can be customised.
* Melissa's phrase :rolleyes:

Yesterday Chunts was wearing the green version of that bombed TSV, the one with the bleach design all down the front. Bad and all as it was she was wearing a matching shrug. When I say shrug I mean 2 sleeves as it didn’t even cover her armpits and made her generous chesticles look like 2 prized pumpkins at the local county fair.
Just found that clip by accident on Q's FB page...I don't know why anyone would want a random bleach stain down the front of their dress - There's tie dye...but this this is just odd looking and on Catherine's dress there's a weird bleached out bit on the neckline and at first glance I thought her underwear was showing. Someone had commented on how slim and beautiful she looked in the dress - Nothing wrong with the way Catherine looks but that dress is far from slimming. I wish MW would come and collect her sh*tty clothes and take 'em back home (where they can stay)!

Just found that clip by accident on Q's FB page...I don't know why anyone would want a random bleach stain down the front of their dress - There's tie dye...but this this is just odd looking and on Catherine's dress there's a weird bleached out bit on the neckline and at first glance I thought her underwear was showing. Someone had commented on how slim and beautiful she looked in the dress - Nothing wrong with the way Catherine looks but that dress is far from slimming. I wish MW would come and collect her sh*tty clothes and take 'em back home (where they can stay)!
My first thought as well.

Couldn't agree more, and when the model turns around the back 'piece' is just a square flappy bit of fabric that isn't flattering, and like you say makes the wearer huuuuuge !
Debbie was wearing a kimono yesterday that looked like a dressing gown. She said that the material glides over the body and doesn't cling, but when she turned around, she had to smooth it over her bum because it was clinging like nobody's business. Her hair looked nice, however.

Debbie was wearing a kimono yesterday that looked like a dressing gown. She said that the material glides over the body and doesn't cling, but when she turned around, she had to smooth it over her bum because it was clinging like nobody's business. Her hair looked nice, however.
I am liking Debbie's longer hair too.

I am liking Debbie's longer hair too.
You're both so nice. I think it makes her look like one of those make up & hairstyling head dolls; one of our girls had one & when I went into her room I always felt that she was looking at me so I covered her with a towel.

Crazily enough they were showing a MW garment that I actually liked! It was described as a Kimono and it was cream in colour with an abstract blue pattern. I thought it looked really classy. I would only wear it with a camisole underneath as a t shirt or something heavier would look wrong. It was poly/ elastin of course and close up the turn ups on the sleeves looked like they were loosely tacked-and for a £96 (+p&p) I think that’s pretty ****** disgraceful! Had it been realistically priced say £35 and under£40 all in - I might well have bought it.

I love a kimono style coverup over trousers and maxi frocks, and I find the best ones like this......... a silky dressing gown with kimono sleeves looks great ! It might be marketed as a "dressing gown" but why not wear it over other stuff. I've ordered it by the way and a lot less than Marla's creations. :)

Yesterday Chunts was wearing the green version of that bombed TSV, the one with the bleach design all down the front. Bad and all as it was she was wearing a matching shrug. When I say shrug I mean 2 sleeves as it didn’t even cover her armpits and made her generous chesticles look like 2 prized pumpkins at the local county fair.
Is that the sleeveless dress with the almost stag horn tie dye thing going on?

Crazily enough they were showing a MW garment that I actually liked! It was described as a Kimono and it was cream in colour with an abstract blue pattern. I thought it looked really classy. I would only wear it with a camisole underneath as a t shirt or something heavier would look wrong. It was poly/ elastin of course and close up the turn ups on the sleeves looked like they were loosely tacked-and for a £96 (+p&p) I think that’s pretty ****** disgraceful! Had it been realistically priced say £35 and under£40 all in - I might well have bought it.
I think £35 is very generous for an unlined polyester garment with no closure and where no time had been spent on sewing straight seams or fitting, where the front lapel didn't sit right and the cuffs were hanging down. This would have been knocked up in a few minutes and should have been a knock-down price but no, because of the name you have to shell out over £100!

I have just been on the Sahara warehouse sale & got 2 linen shirts good reductions and I am much more confident with that range than I have with anything from MW.There are some very lightweight knits on with Mel & the Chuntley which are vastly overpriced.

I think £35 is very generous for an unlined polyester garment with no closure and where no time had been spent on sewing straight seams or fitting, where the front lapel didn't sit right and the cuffs were hanging down. This would have been knocked up in a few minutes and should have been a knock-down price but no, because of the name you have to shell out over £100!
So you ordered in every colour and a couple or 3 sizes to see which is best.Cost of P&P price of another garment and not counting the returns as none will fit or enhance your figure.Loss, loss!

You're both so nice. I think it makes her look like one of those make up & hairstyling head dolls; one of our girls had one & when I went into her room I always felt that she was looking at me so I covered her with a towel.

My mum had a spare polystyrene wig stand that she kept on the top of my wardrobe. It took 6 weeks of my waking nightly with screaming nightmares for her to realise they were being triggered by it so it was removed. No more nightmares. I kept blathering on about Cybermen when she'd come in apparently.

I was then banned from watching Dr. Who! Not that I watched it much. I clearly remember hiding behind the sofa a few times.

Latest posts

Back