Nails Inc TSV 17/5/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might be wrong here, but did the polishes used to be 15ml? These are 14?
Or am I muddles about them supposedly being £15.00? The newer polish now with silly names seem cheaper? 🥴

My set arrived today, I am besotted! The base/treatment is really shiny and the first colour to go on is Nails and Chill a lovely coral pink. I might have to part with the bright pink (Less is Amour) only because I have many many bottles that are similar. I did not think I would need the dark colour called 50% Chocolate, 50% Wine either, but I think I just might. It looks very classy.

Oh good, glad you like it. I ordered the auto delivery yesterday, not really expecting it to arrive before Monday at the earliest.

Oh good, glad you like it. I ordered the auto delivery yesterday, not really expecting it to arrive before Monday at the earliest.
I wish I had held out for the Auto Delivery, but I am delighted with the first drop and plan to wait and hope the 2nd drop appears online after the 60 days pass.

I might be wrong here, but did the polishes used to be 15ml? These are 14?
Or am I muddles about them supposedly being £15.00? The newer polish now with silly names seem cheaper? 🥴
Always been 14ml in square bottle, 10ml in old round bottles.

My nails are long so I’m looking forward to playing around with the darker colours and the sparkle 😊

I agree they are lovely colours and it cheered me up as I've just started the Fast 800 diet and was feeling Hangry , Put on loads of weight during lockdown and work clothes just don' t fit.🤔

Latest posts

Back