Skechers TSV 20/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind them but I wouldn't rush out to buy them, either.

Skechers Go Walk 600 Slide Sandal
Item Number: 188745
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value £31.98
P&P £3.95

These Go Walk 600 Slide Sandals from Skechers boast a sporty design with perforated uppers, easy rip-tape fastenings, Goga Mat contoured footbeds that hug the shape of your feet and 5Gen cushioned midsoles for comfort. Slip on style with these versatile slides, which are perfect for running errands in or lounging outside on warm days.

Hello comfort - shock-absorbing, flexible contoured footbeds ensure your feet feel supported all day long, while soft yet durable cushioned midsoles help relieve the feeling of pressure with every step, making these lightweight sandals the perfect addition to your warm-weather wardrobe.

Modern style - the sleek, sporty design gives these slide sandals a contemporary feel that will bring your spring and summer outfits right up to date. The minimalistic look means they can be worn with all kinds of outfits too, so whether you're going for a walk, doing the weekly shop or heading to a garden party, you can slip these on and you're good to go!

Find your shade - with five chic colours to choose from, these sandals will suit your style perfectly. Go for a pop of contrasting colour with Lavender, Taupe, Grey or White, or select Black for an all-over, versatile shade that can be worn with anything in your wardrobe.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Rip tape fastenings
  • Multi-directional traction sole
  • Easy to wipe clean
  • Outer: textile; inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3.4cm (1.3")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Taupe
  • Grey
  • Lavender
  • White

All measurements are approximate

Birkenstocks are the real deal for me. But I wish I could also get on with their closed shoes and clogs. I haven't found anything my feet are happier in than my Birks.
I think Skechers may have run their course for me, sadly. They just don't support my feet enough.
That's what I'm now finding about Skechers, having bought several pairs. There's no support and in my case led to painful heel problems which I've never had before. All the QVC talk is about flexibility, comfort - grant you they have both of those things - but nothing about support, which is vital.

I find the models feet off putting. Whatever footwear they present, their feet never look 'right' in them. Some seem to wobble when presenting, others have awful toes, and most never seem to have the right size on; nearly all wouldn't inspire me to buy - whether its Skechers or Modal.

This tsv is something I'd wear around the hotel room and nowhere else.

(I see they are now telling you to 'downsize' on the slip on ballet style shoe. I think this was the past tsv that was returned in their thousands due to them being far too big. I ordered 2 pairs in my normal size and back they went. Total cock up by Vonda in not giving that advice when presenting.)

I find the models feet off putting. Whatever footwear they present, their feet never look 'right' in them. Some seem to wobble when presenting, others have awful toes, and most never seem to have the right size on; nearly all wouldn't inspire me to buy - whether its Skechers or Modal.

This tsv is something I'd wear around the hotel room and nowhere else.

(I see they are now telling you to 'downsize' on the slip on ballet style shoe. I think this was the past tsv that was returned in their thousands due to them being far too big. I ordered 2 pairs in my normal size and back they went. Total cock up by Vonda in not giving that advice when presenting.)

I bought a pair of them, too, brissles, and back they went. I could probably have gone down 2 sizes because their sizing is so inconsistent. And I agree about the models' feet but at least give them something that fits and don't shove them into a size 6 or whatever because that's all you have around. This TSV is more of a slipper than a sandal and not stylish in any shape or form imho.

I tried Birkies in the past. I tromped around in the house for 2 days to “bed them in,” as they recommended, and I can safely say that they were the most uncomfortable shoes that I have ever worn so they went straight back. I’m a Skechers fan and have few pairs plus a pair of their boots, but I don’t like this TSV so am not buying it. Money saved. 👍

I tried Birkies in the past. I tromped around in the house for 2 days to “bed them in,” as they recommended, and I can safely say that they were the most uncomfortable shoes that I have ever worn so they went straight back. I’m a Skechers fan and have few pairs plus a pair of their boots, but I don’t like this TSV so am not buying it. Money saved. 👍
I'm the same. I couldn't get away with Birkis at all. I now have heel supports in all my Skechers, which helps a lot but I'd prefer it if the support was inbuilt.

Latest posts

Back