Gatineau TSV 12/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So we now know that the new global launch is of the Age Benefit serum oil, that sounds good, looking forward to the TSV as I love Age Benefit. I wonder if it will be on pre launch?

Thank you. I wonder how much it will be?. To be honest I have the last 2 tsvs and after using it 20 plus years ago I’m not as keen on the newer formulations but may try it for the new oil/serum.

Gatineau 5 Piece Collection TSV 12/06/21 (link to follow)

30ml Age Benefit Cream RRP £56 + post
15ml Age Benefit Eye Cream RRP £68 + post
200ml Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Foaming Cleanser RRP £36 + post
Lip Balm RRP £28 + post
30ml Age Benefit Serum Oil (no cost as of yet)

Total RRP so far £188

Attachments

• safsaf.jpg
    safsaf.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 141
My money’s safe. 30ml ‘full size’ cream and the cleanser pads out the collection. My days of using a foaming cleanser are long gone. I do like Gatineau lip products but I won’t be swayed this time.

Nanny McPhee! I must stay strong, I must stay strong. Hopefully as it is Age Benefit it will be one of the more expensive offerings… I have a ton of day cream, eye cream and cleanser. I had better not watch as the demo of the night oil (if that’s what it is) could lead me astray.

The other week I started a Melatogenine Bio Technique or whatever TSV (not the last one but one from ages before which I had forgotten I had 😱) and I have to say I like it a lot. It reminds me a bit of the late lamented Hydrafloral. It doesn’t smell the same but the texture is nice and it sinks in along with the serum, good for day and night, unlike the poor Decleor replacement.

I think I'm safe on this one. I've got two Age Benefit eye creams, and a L'Occitane one in my stash, and an AB moisturiser too. Having just opened an Estee Lauder eye cream, a 50ml Divine Cream, and a 50 ml overnight matrix, it'll be a while before I get round to using any of them. I'll be interested to see the demo of the new serum but again, I'm well stocked on those from other brands. The only thing I'm running low on is a lip product and I may go for the lip balm, if it's available in a duo.

I think I'm safe on this one. I've got two Age Benefit eye creams, and a L'Occitane one in my stash, and an AB moisturiser too. Having just opened an Estee Lauder eye cream, a 50ml Divine Cream, and a 50 ml overnight matrix, it'll be a while before I get round to using any of them. I'll be interested to see the demo of the new serum but again, I'm well stocked on those from other brands. The only thing I'm running low on is a lip product and I may go for the lip balm, if it's available in a duo.

in a duo for £31 + post here https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Perf...Lip-Balm-SPF-15-Clear-Duo.product.242214.html

or a trio (best value) £38.52 + post https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Nourishing-Lip-Balm-SPF15-Trio.product.244382.html?sc=SRCH

Gatineau's Perfection Ultime range is ideal for less mature skin types...

Am I reading that correctly and it's contradicting Andrew's "Gatineau loves a wrinkle" tagline, and more suitable for those who are under 35?

Latest posts

Back