Comebacks - what ranges would anyone welcome back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm another Temp-tations cookware fan. I see on the U.S website that they do a lot of home range stuff now too.

When you see the variety of good on sale on the US site I just might still be a customer who spends a small fortune like I did when I first became a viewer.
I buy a lot of Temp-rations cookware when I’m in America and yes the choice is so much better,just waiting for the green light to go back.😊

One of the sad things is when brand owners withdraw their brand from Q because they think it’s too downmarket or otherwise damaging to the brand...then they decimate the brand’s quality themselves!!!!

I would love to see Birkenstock’s back, but only if we got the wide variety of styles they had when I started watching Q. In the end it was Madrid, Gizeh, and a bunch of EVA slides and toe posts.

You can still get the Zoom Nail Drink/ Nail Eat - here's a link to Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CWVE14G/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I do miss Aveda. And I use my Temp-tations stuff on a weekly basis. I still wear my Southwestern Silver jewellery. The only piece of Black Hills Gold I ever bought came from a gift shop actually in the Black Hills! Coronation Street's 'Rita' used to wear an Indigo Moon jacket or two!

I buy a lot of Temp-rations cookware when I’m in America and yes the choice is so much better,just waiting for the green light to go back.😊
Oh so am I ! I usually go to Florida in mid-Nov and do my Christmas shopping (plus home wares, cosmetics, bags & clothes for me !). I’m hoping for this Nov but instinct says not likely 🙄😢

Technique cookware - I still use one of their pans. Another Pre-zerve fan here. Kimberley Selwood jewellery - so pretty.

The only thing I really pine for is the Everywhere (?) colour by Mojave Magic.
It was a creamy blush/lippie/eyeshadow/whatever and I loved it.
It was such a gorgeous natural look.
The brushes were also brilliant, the ones I bought all those years ago are still as good as new.
I still have Mojave's concealer - although probably not hygienic to use after all this time, but its still the best I've ever bought.

Can I ask where from? TIA
I don't know if this is where Lilo Lil shopped from, but they have 20% off at the moment and free postage here:

I used to use the Models Prefer concealer, but as usual they changed the forumulation so that was that.

This thread is really bringing back memories,the first item I ever ordered was a Gale Hayman red lipstick 💄 can’t believe after all these years she is still here 😂
I really like that man who does the Gale Hayman. He wears jackets to rival George Clowes :D:D He's been the BA for a long time and he knows his stuff.

CC

Latest posts

Back