Ruth Langsford TSV 05/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure that heart shape logo is exactly the same as one that's on a sweatshirt that IW sell ! Gawd, 15 minutes of hard sell coming - you can say everything that needs to be said about a ****** T shirt in 30 secs flat ! 2 sleeves a front and back in 36 colours.

Ruth Langsford 2 Pack Beaded Motif Heart & Plain Tees
Item Number: 189062
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £2.95

This two-piece set from Ruth Langsford includes a T-shirt with a beaded heart motif plus a plain T-shirt in a contrasting colour, both featuring a round neckline, short sleeves and side splits. Have versatile style at your fingertips with these easy-to-wear (and love!) tops from Ruth Langsford.

Switch up your style - say goodbye to those 'what to wear' moments with these versatile T-shirts, which look fabulous with jeans, trousers, shorts and skirts. The beaded motif one is ideal for adding a touch of glitz to your casual combos while the plain one makes a great base for everyday outfits.

Feels good, looks good! Made from a soft, luxurious modal and cotton-mix fabric, each T-shirt offers optimum comfort and has a slight stretch for a flattering fit. In addition, they're also easy to care for as they're machine washable, and are designed not to lose their shape so you can wear them again and again.

Options for everyone - choose from six pairs, each featuring two different shades. White & Heather Grey is a great choice for fans of neutrals, Cobalt & Sunset are a must for anyone crazy about colour, or Coral & White, Aqua & White, Black & Lime or Sunset & Black, if you want the best of both worlds!

• 58% cotton, 37% modal, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• White (Motif) & Heather Grey
  • Coral (Motif) & White
  • Aqua (Motif) & White
  • Black (Motif) & Lime
  • Sunset (Motif) & Black
  • Cobalt (Motif) & Sunset

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99cm (39"), M: 104cm (41"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118cm (46.5"), 2XL: 128.5cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.5cm (54.5")
  • Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.5cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67cm (26.5"), XL: 68cm (26.8"), 2XL: 70cm (27.5"), 3XL: 72cm (28.5")

All measurements are approximate

Even at the reduced price they still represent £20 each, and that's far too much to pay for a t-shirt with or without modal or motifs, and £52 plus p&p is just ridiculous. At least if you're gonna rip people off give them better choices instead of lumping them together into packs of two. I think they're hoping that people will see it as an absolute bargain and think well I like the coral and I like the blue but they're in separate packs, so I'll buy more than one set in order to get the colours I like. NO Ruth - it's not happening!!!

HappyRich I hope your mum loves them. For me though, £20 a t shirt is a bit much and they are a bit "bog standard" that you can get similar anywhere. I've never bought Ruth's clothes though so they must be better quality than Asda. I'd want something a bit more for that price.

CC

I love these t shirts from M&S, have 12 in various colours & the majority have come from eBay. I bought another one from there after seeing a woman wearing a shirt that stated Perfectly Imperfect, hers was £50, mine was £10.

Where did you get th ePerfectly imperfect shirt from, Miss?

I think £40 including delivery is too much for 2 bog standard T shirts. I buy plain coloured cotton T shirts for £6 to £8 apiece from various places and some of them are still going strong after 2 or 3 Summers.
They look like they're from the 'Frank F**ker' factory. A tsv not so long ago of th esame sparkleshite theme

HappyRich I hope your mum loves them. For me though, £20 a t shirt is a bit much and they are a bit "bog standard" that you can get similar anywhere. I've never bought Ruth's clothes though so they must be better quality than Asda. I'd want something a bit more for that price.

CC
Thank you. 10 pound voucher made it so much cheaper...❤

Even at the reduced price they still represent £20 each, and that's far too much to pay for a t-shirt with or without modal or motifs, and £52 plus p&p is just ridiculous. At least if you're gonna rip people off give them better choices instead of lumping them together into packs of two. I think they're hoping that people will see it as an absolute bargain and think well I like the coral and I like the blue but they're in separate packs, so I'll buy more than one set in order to get the colours I like. NO Ruth - it's not happening!!!
Agree - I hate packs of anything as the one decent colour/pattern is always teamed with the worst colour which no one would buy on its own.

Apart from the unappealing logos, these T-shirts don't look long enough for me.

Mr C bought very nice but plain T-shirts from Asda recently 2 for £5 so I wonder what the mark-up on these is.

Apart from the unappealing logos, these T-shirts don't look long enough for me.

Mr C bought very nice but plain T-shirts from Asda recently 2 for £5 so I wonder what the mark-up on these is.

Lots I should think. Once QVC have taken their cut, then Mr & Mrs Holmes have got to live somehow !

(as an aside, I watched a segment yesterday where Ambitious Holden was flogging plantpots with plastic succulents - she was on with Chloe and somehow an amount of a million pounds was mentioned - Chloe said "oh to get a million" - Ambitious just smiled. Yes, didn't she boast a few months ago that QVC had made her a million ????. Tough luck Chloe !!!)

Good brands that charge that much have a variety of patterns and styles - not just bog-standard T-shirts - and let you mix and match. They are also often organic cotton and really do never lose their shape or colour.

Latest posts

Back