Osprey London Summer sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Osprey London have begun their sale. Some lovely leather bags, purses, gifts etc at good prices. Excellent quality anf free delivery on orders over £50.

I had just deleted the email to avoid temptation but your post made me have a look! Oh No! Quite tempted to get a couple of purses as mine are a bit tatty….. 🤣

Osprey London have begun their sale. Some lovely leather bags, purses, gifts etc at good prices. Excellent quality anf free delivery on orders over £50.
Well Vienna, I now have two purses ordered! I mean you have to get the free postage don’t you? I ordered the small Minster Matinee purse in olive, about 50% off, and the quite large Belgravia in Navy, over 50% off. So more than I should have spent today sadly but two nice purses for when I finally get to go somewhere smart!

There was a red bag I liked for £59 but I haven’t used a decent handbag since last March so decided to turn my attention to purses only!

I bought 2 boxed purses and 2 leather makeup bags in last year`s sale Mazza and saved them as Christmas presents. They were all gift boxed too.

I don’t think my two are boxed; I’ll let you know if they are. They are for ME! A reward for cleaning my windows this week (inside) which meant clambering about on a stepladder. I got the small one for theatre trips! Some places, well the National Theatre, are being strict on what you can take in these days. 😡. I love a tote and a handbag so I can take a book, an umbrella, other stuff, but if it is just one size-restricted handbag, I shall be in trouble. Mind you I went there once and was told by some officious usher to put my “oversized” tote in the cloakroom which I did, only to be surrounded by people with ****** backpacks in the auditorium! 🤬🤬🤬

Well Vienna, I now have two purses ordered! I mean you have to get the free postage don’t you? I ordered the small Minster Matinee purse in olive, about 50% off, and the quite large Belgravia in Navy, over 50% off. So more than I should have spent today sadly but two nice purses for when I finally get to go somewhere smart!

There was a red bag I liked for £59 but I haven’t used a decent handbag since last March so decided to turn my attention to purses only!
Mazza was it this bag in the link which you liked ? If so then I can highly recommend it, I have the same bag in black and they are superb quality.
I wanted a red bag a few months ago to match a navy dress which has large red flowers on it but the Osprey sale wasn`t on then. I ended up buying this one below and using the code PS10 for 10% discount plus free delivery. It also has a long strap so can also be used as a shoulder bag too. It too is a lovely bag and with the discount it was about the same price as the Osprey one and made in Italy.

Hi Vienna. Stop it with your tempting ways, now!

It was that bag, but luckily I also remembered I had a very similar style so was able to hold firm, 😂😂.

Latest posts

Back