Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Jess has fully embraced the dark side, being a bit deceitful with the 14 day money back guarantee rubbish.

She's speaking about the Boneco fans and said if you went into Dunelm and said can i try that for 14 days and send it back they wouldn't let you, which is strictly true, but what she fails to mention is, if Ideal World had a shop chain on the high street, the neither would they be offering 14 days, and if you bought the fan from Dunelm's web site instead of in-store, then you WOULD get 14 days money back guarantee just like Ideal World, why because contrary to what Ideal World infer, ie they are giving you these 14 days as a kind hearted guesture, they have to as it's the LAW.

Wow....BBQ show.....how does anyone talk so fast....think her name is Jess....definitely need subtitles but they wouldn't keep up....no idea what she is saying

Liked her to start with, but a right pain now, as you say she speaks way too fast and her giggly giddy teenager persona is too much, probably why her acting career was very limited.

Liked her to start with, but a right pain now, as you say she speaks way too fast and her giggly giddy teenager persona is too much, probably why her acting career was very limited.
I can't watch her. Mind you, caught a minute of her the other night and it has to be said, she has the faux sincere facial expressions down to a fine art.

She has her 30th birthday coming up and she asked her Dad to buy her a massage.

Guess what she was selling at the time?

Look at this. Look at that. Look at this. You MUST insure this. You MUST insure that. You MUST insure the other. Where's the Turbo Mane gone? All of that reminds me the septic tank needs emptying
The bullsh1t started as soon as PS opened his mouth at the start of the nubeo watch show.

Opening statement and lying already, Peter Simon on Nubeo - "they're an American company." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only on Ideal World is Hong Kong in America. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Even the American's haven't seen it yet, and they had a big launch there last night."

Launched where in America, and if it was launched there why haven't they seen it? :ROFLMAO:

He speaks lies, the web site and brand is run from London, so why he's got America in the brain, god knows, must be thinking about that other faux American brand from the same Hong Kong company, RGMT. ;)

How long have I known you, Kevin, even though your name's George? 60 years? It must be nearly 70 in fact? That first timepieces broadcast from Ally Pally in 1951 we did on the Home (Shopping) Service. Telegrams of congratulations from our wonderful viewers...Look at this. Look at that.. Please, Please. Don't miss it, it phantasmagoria personified

If the nubeo watch was launched ten hours ago in the USA how come it was on sale yesterday.

A so shopping tv in America, wonder where they were getting this launched in America from as the brand is run from London. Good find. (y)

At least that TV shop has some decent brands along with the Chinese made watches. ;)
Glycine, Tissot, Seiko, Orient etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back