SBC TSV 11/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love their Hydra Collagen Serum, but only buy it in kits with other skincare. I wouldn't pay £27 + P&P for it on it's own. Seems to have sold out anyway. I like their skincare (not the gels), but there is nothing on Q except 1 face cream. Was hoping for a kit at some point today.

If this has the new vitamin c in it, might not be able to apply Nanny Mcfee !
SCW posted this set in New Beauty Items on 4 June.

SBC 3 Piece Vitamin C Superboost Face & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.244000

Citrus Caviar & Mandarin Shampoo & Shower Gel (500ml) - £18.50 direct cost £10.29
Vitamin C Super Boost Serum (300ml) - £30 direct cost £16.68
Vitamin C Foaming Cleanser (250ml) - £21.50 direct cost £11.96

Total £70 direct cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Only need the serum, so although tempted, not going to buy, passed details onto my friend though, so thank you.

SCW posted this set in New Beauty Items on 4 June.

SBC 3 Piece Vitamin C Superboost Face & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.244000

Citrus Caviar & Mandarin Shampoo & Shower Gel (500ml) - £18.50 direct cost £10.29
Vitamin C Super Boost Serum (300ml) - £30 direct cost £16.68
Vitamin C Foaming Cleanser (250ml) - £21.50 direct cost £11.96

Total £70 direct cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Only need the serum, so although tempted, not going to buy, passed details onto my friend though, so thank you.
That is almost the set I bought direct from SBC but instead of the shampoo/shower gel it was the rose hip gel with it cost £34 free postage too. Think it was a launch special

It has been hard mentally but I've been able to resist this. It has been in and out of my basket so many times.

Going to regret it I know. So I've come here to claim my "no but victory". This has been a hard one to resist as my skin in places doesn't exfoliate properly. There is a medical name for this that I don't know.

I've decided to buy a medical based text book on skin. Not face, not beauty but a dermatologist type text book trying to figure out the layers of skin, what they all do.

Phew. It has been tough. Couldn't have done it without you all. Even Nanny McFee has called on her Nanny McFee to help on this one. There was a touch of real need for this one.

Latest posts

Back