ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure about denim SB. Also wanted to let you know about the new skincare - it doesn't sting the eyes (mine anyway) unlike Moisture Boost.
suffering with fluid in eyes atm, so eye cream =nono. Love th efeedback howevs. You meant the koreantype retinol eye, no?

suffering with fluid in eyes atm, so eye cream =nono. Love th efeedback howevs. You meant the koreantype retinol eye, no?
I'm using that and I like it.

I've sworn off expensive gloop, I've tried practically every range from QVC and decided it's all over priced.

Now I use Aldi, it's affordable, nice to use and the results are on a par with anything from Q

I use the new Korean range in the morning, it smells fruity, the face cream is more of a gel, and I haven't had any issues with the avocado eye cream.

In the evening I use their Q10 serum and Ebony Rose face cream which I think is lovely.

All Korean range inclusive of the eye cream. Both Moisture Boost, Face and Eye, set off my eyes.
Then they will certainly set off mine. Madly, mine don't get on with L Earle Eyebright - bound to be flogged to death now 'the season' is with us.

Then they will certainly set off mine. Madly, mine don't get on with L Earle Eyebright - bound to be flogged to death now 'the season' is with us.
Sorry, I meant that neither of the three new Korean skincare set off my eyes (Moisture Boost, on the other hand, did). Watermelon gel is my favorite of the three, it smells almost like water melon and non-sticky, very similar to Moisture Boost gel, minus the sting.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant that neither of the three new Korean skincare set off my eyes (Moisture Boost, on the other hand, did). Watermelon gel is my favorite of the three, it smells almost like water melon and non-sticky, very similar to Moisture Boost gel, minus the sting.
Birkenstocks not great. Not sure about female support as they didn't have my size.
Mens - Whilst 'leather' look a bit cheap. May be being picky? The arch support is zero.

I really like the watermelon gel moisturiser they did recently. It`s great for this hot weather. I`m hoping it will return.

I was a huge fan of Lacura products. Huge huge fan but.... They bring something out you like it you go in the hope there might be one little item left for you, sometimes yes, sometimes no and have to wait for it to come back if it ever does, frequently no. I gave up and this makes me sad.

Their Hot Cloth Cleanser should have been a standard set item (HCC) by now. Should have been for a few years. But they don't want it to be so I don't buy.

The Pink Clay HCC is probably my favourite of all HCCs of all brands I've used. I know fragrance is a delicate subject in beauty products but I like somethings to smell if they are going to good. My first use of the Pink Clay HCC was a hot sticky day where I felt sweaty, SPFy, gritty because I'd been near the sea, more sweaty, very yukky. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and I was greated with a cool bottle of calming incredibly smooth cleanser that got me clean. It was lovely. And now I can't every experience that again. They don't have it so I can't buy it. I found the texture so creamy but super smooth, if L'Occi Soap is trippl milled for smoothness I felt that HCC has been five times milled.
💔😭💔😭💔

I won't bore you with the Caviar range, but they had a set of 7 am & pm ampules 💓, a black serum 💘, a mask 💖💖. I'll go and cry now for lost loves. Good products, effective, good prices.

I was a huge fan of Lacura products. Huge huge fan but.... They bring something out you like it you go in the hope there might be one little item left for you, sometimes yes, sometimes no and have to wait for it to come back if it ever does, frequently no. I gave up and this makes me sad.

Their Hot Cloth Cleanser should have been a standard set item (HCC) by now. Should have been for a few years. But they don't want it to be so I don't buy.

The Pink Clay HCC is probably my favourite of all HCCs of all brands I've used. I know fragrance is a delicate subject in beauty products but I like somethings to smell if they are going to good. My first use of the Pink Clay HCC was a hot sticky day where I felt sweaty, SPFy, gritty because I'd been near the sea, more sweaty, very yukky. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and I was greated with a cool bottle of calming incredibly smooth cleanser that got me clean. It was lovely. And now I can't every experience that again. They don't have it so I can't buy it. I found the texture so creamy but super smooth, if L'Occi Soap is trippl milled for smoothness I felt that HCC has been five times milled.
💔😭💔😭💔

I won't bore you with the Caviar range, but they had a set of 7 am & pm ampules 💓, a black serum 💘, a mask 💖💖. I'll go and cry now for lost loves. Good products, effective, good prices.
Bore me with thecaviar range. I have soem of the blue jar & may get it out. It's for night. Neck is always dry come th emorning - will thjis be of use? (RSI typing)

💔😭💔😭💔

They did the caviar mask a couple of times recently and it's still available online.

Sorry, may be a stupid question here, but when the offer is live, why not order your favorites online, and may be stock up?

They did the caviar mask a couple of times recently and it's still available online.

Sorry, may be a stupid question here, but when the offer is live, why not order your favorites online, and may be stock up?

If Aldi don't bring the products back I can't buy them. It has happened with a few items I really liked. I just made a decision not to spend my beauty money with Aldi. Cutting off my nose to spite my face, probably/possibly. I'm just fed up having a product I like and then can't buy it.

The HCC should in my opinion be a standard shelf store item now. I find it rude of Aldi messing around with customers. Don't want to play their game any more. They don't have a store close to me 15+ miles so I pout at that a bit. They are opening a new store but it is plonked between a Lidl and a Tesco opposite a school and college. It takes special skill to find such a daft place for busy-ness to plonk a supermarket. That area is so busy and traffic jams at the best of times. All I can think someone has had a huge back hander for approving that one. My local council has history with planning permission. They approved a petrol station without having fire service input about 70m from houses. They could easily have put it the other side of the dual carriageway away from houses and the entrance to a village. Smacks of a mega backhander. Aldi's business model annoys me. They show they don't need my money so I take it elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back