Silentnight TSV 28/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silentnight 2 x Super Support Pillow with Air Max technology TSV 28/06/21 (previously one on the 20/01/21 & the 2 pack £20 4 Pack £38 + post)

Attachments

• Slientnight TSV 1.jpg
    Slientnight TSV 1.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Slientnight TSV 2.jpg
    Slientnight TSV 2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Slientnight TSV 3.jpg
    Slientnight TSV 3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Slientnight TSV 4.jpg
    Slientnight TSV 4.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Slientnight TSV 5.jpg
    Slientnight TSV 5.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 87
Silentnight Airmax Super Support Pillows
P&P £2.95

2 Pack QVC Price £26.00 Todays Special Value Price £19.75

4 Pack QVC Price £49.00 Todays Special Value Price £37.50

This set of Airmax Super Support Pillows from Silentnight feature a ventilated foam core surrounded by hollowfibre for added breathable support, as well as the classic Airmax mesh sides to help promote increased air circulation and prevent overheating as you sleep. Crafted from and anti-allergen-treated fibres, these pillows will give your bedding the upgrade it needs, offering unrivalled comfort and support for the perfect night's sleep, all year round.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Airmax super support pillows directly from Silentnight-bedding.co.uk you’d pay £48 for a pair and £95 for a set of four. So for our Today's Special Value prices of just £19.75, plus P&P for a pair you’re saving £27.80, and at £37.50, plus P&P, for a set of four you’re saving £54.55.

Delivered directly from Silentnight - please allow 7- 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (excluding UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Breathable support - Airmax technology boasts a ventilated foam core, which works with the surrounding hollowfibre to provide firm support that's ideal for side-sleepers, as well promoting increased air flow to circulate it freely around your head and keep you cool throughout the night. It's breathability and support in one, combined to give you the deep sleep you deserve.

Comfort for every season - as well as the foam core, these pillows feature classic Airmax mesh sides to offer even greater ventilation, making them the perfect pillows for year-round comfort, whether you're snuggling up on a cold winter's night or staying cool on a hot summer's evening.

Clean sleeping - the springy hollowfibre is anti-allergentreated which means it helps actively combat dust mites to keep your beddingfeeling fresh and healthy.

An anti-allergy essential - approved by the British AllergyFoundation, these pillows are the perfect choice for people prone to allergies,as they're crafted from anti-allergen-treated fibres and scientifically tested andshown to reduce or remove allergens. They're the better choice for a more comfortablenight's sleep.

Plump it up – plump your pillows daily for optimal comfort and performance and enjoy that fluffy feeling for longer. Simply place your hands on either side and gently push and pull, then give them a shake to let the air flow through the fibres.

• Made in the UK
  • Two-year manufacturer's guarantee
  • 100% polyester
  • Hand wash only
  • Pillows (l x w x d): 74cm x 48cm x 10cm (29.1" x 18.9" x 3.9")

Contains:
  • 4 x Airmax Super Support Pillows
Or
  • 2 x Airmax Super Support Pillows

Top tips for plumping up your pillows:
Push and Pull:

• Place your hands on either side and gently push and pull in and out, then give them a shake to let the air flow through the fibres
Give them a squeeze:
  • Move your hands towards the centre of the pillow, quickly squeeze then let go and catch the pillow
Flip it:
  • Hold your pillow lengthways at one end and then flip it over 180 degrees in a fast motion
  • Turn the pillow round and repeat on the other side, this will help get the fibres moving inside the pillow

All measurements are approximate

I bought these the last time that they were a TSV, so if you’re considering them, my advice would be ‘don’t bother’ in all honesty.
They started off being really comfortable but after about 4-6 weeks they just got really flat and uncomfortable and IMO were no better than a cheap pair of pillows that you could pick up in the likes of Wilkos for a fiver.

Have it on without sound on PC while listening to something else.

Just to say that I like the dress the blonde presenter is wearing, with the unusual diagonal split revealing just a hint of cleavage. Is that sexist?

I bought these the last time that they were a TSV, so if you’re considering them, my advice would be ‘don’t bother’ in all honesty.
They started off being really comfortable but after about 4-6 weeks they just got really flat and uncomfortable and IMO were no better than a cheap pair of pillows that you could pick up in the likes of Wilkos for a fiver.
Put me off when they said hand wash only

Just to say that I like the dress the blonde presenter is wearing, with the unusual diagonal split revealing just a hint of cleavage. Is that sexist?
I've only just seen her bottom half, so not a dress, not sure what it is.

What you been watching please? 🤔🤭😂
Debbie Flint Q presenter and Becky Redfern brand ambassador for Silentnight both dark haired.

What you been watching please? 🤔🤭😂
Debbie Flint Q presenter and Becky Redfern brand ambassador for Silentnight both dark haired.
It was the pillows on the recording on the PC at about 9-30pm Sunday.

I only know the names of two of the women, and it wasn't them, DF or AK.

But that recording has probably been overwritten now.

The worst pillows for discomfort I've found are memory foam ones. I know you can pay a fortune for some of them and I've only tried budget/mid range ones, but they're horrendously uncomfortable - Like trying to sleep on a brick! The best pillows I've ever used were foam pillows bought back in the day before "memory foam" was a thing. They were just filled with good old fashioned foam, they were plump and as comfortable as anything, and would stay in shape for years. Tried to replace my last one a few years back, but the choice was memory foam or memory foam. Don't get me wrong, memory foam is amazing for matresses and toppers, and I wouldn't be without mine...but for pillows - No way! Don't even get me started on those "neck support" pillows that have a ridge in them so your head rolls backwards - what's all that about?!

It amazes me that QVC have loads of dreadful reviews, then they sell the same items again; why don't they learn?

Most of the few good reviews say that they slept on them for one night and they were bliss.

But nearly all the bad reviews said that after a few nights they went flat and hard, so the people who left good reviews after one day are in for a rude awakening.

And to answer my own question in the first sentence, they keep selling useless items because the majority of the reviews said they couldn't be bothered to send them back with the bulk and expense so binned them.

Therefore QVC made lots of profit and left loads of unhappy customers.

WAS (acronym).

It amazes me that QVC have loads of dreadful reviews, then they sell the same items again; why don't they learn?

Most of the few good reviews say that they slept on them for one night and they were bliss.

But nearly all the bad reviews said that after a few nights they went flat and hard, so the people who left good reviews after one day are in for a rude awakening.

And to answer my own question in the first sentence, they keep selling useless items because the majority of the reviews said they couldn't be bothered to send them back with the bulk and expense so binned them.

Therefore QVC made lots of profit and left loads of unhappy customers.

WAS (acronym).
Miss Flint addressed the reviews at midnight saying that the pillows needed plumping after use.
She referred to folk that sit on a couch and at night don‘t fluff up their cushions before going to bed.
So I guess in other words those folk who had trouble with the pillows previously weren’t as they put it on presentation weren’t addressing the required pillow maintenance.
🙄🙈🤨

Miss Flint addressed the reviews at midnight saying that the pillows needed plumping after use.
She referred to folk that sit on a couch and at night don‘t fluff up their cushions before going to bed.
So I guess in other words those folk who had trouble with the pillows previously weren’t as they put it on presentation weren’t addressing the required pillow maintenance.
🙄🙈🤨
My pillow maintenance is to rest my head on it when I go to bed. Has always worked so far ;)

🙄🙈🤨
My stepmother always beat the cushions before leaving the living room in the evening. I used to as well but got lazy now

No, it's a man admiring a woman's breasts. Perfectly normal in my world ;) Not in everyone's though so might be deemed sexist by some.

CC

Latest posts

Back