Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I spent my childhood desperate to be Anne of Green Gables with red hair & freckles & my adult life worshipping the sun. I now have freckled shoulders & decollete & several patches down both sides of my face & I love them, as opposed to my detested nose to mouth lines that remind me of a marionette.

Think one of the three for July is from Gatineau as Andrew has posted that a 200ml Supersize is coming in July.

id predict it to be

Gatineau Defilift 3D Toned Firming Neck & Decollete Gel 200ml

Attachments

• Gatineau.jpg
    Gatineau.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 103
I’m up for this, I’ve used it for years and my neck is in quite good nick for my age, so people tell me! I bought it when it was BPOTM. Lasted absolutely ages
Me too. I like this product for my neck. I also like Prai and they did a TSV a while ago which is safely in my stash, and next to come out. I shall wander over to Q and order this in a bit.

Tried all these neck products, but my neck and jawline are rubbish. I turn 66 in Sept and will get my state pension - it’s earmarked for cosmetic surgery to tighten up that area.

just sayin’.
Just get a scarf instead. Also, people look at your face when they see you, not your neck, you prawn. Or maybe your tits...?

Me too. I like this product for my neck. I also like Prai and they did a TSV a while ago which is safely in my stash, and next to come out. I shall wander over to Q and order this in a bit.
I used it & it rolled off. Also felt dry. What am I doing wrong? Also does Moisty go on b4 or after? Thanks.

Didn't they change the formula?

Latest posts

Back