Ninja TSV 29/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do the plates come out to be hand washed or put in dishwasher? I've had so many gadgets that I've chucked out because every time I come to use it, it is filthy because Mr CC is too lazy to clean it after he's cooked burgers/bacon/****** anything. Trying to clean dried on fat with kitchen roll and washing up liquid before I can even make anything is just a NO. If it can't be properly washed by someone else) then it's not for me.

Do the plates come out to be hand washed or put in dishwasher? I've had so many gadgets that I've chucked out because every time I come to use it, it is filthy because Mr CC is too lazy to clean it after he's cooked burgers/bacon/****** anything. Trying to clean dried on fat with kitchen roll and washing up liquid before I can even make anything is just a NO. If it can't be properly washed by someone else) then it's not for me.
The plates do come out, but Ninja advise rinsing / pre-soaking before putting in the dishwasher:

https://support.ninjakitchen.co.uk/...-How-do-I-clean-my-unit-using-the-dishwasher-

Ninja Dual Zone Airfryer TSV 29/06/21 (previously a big deal at £135 + post)

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 107
Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Airfryer AF300UK
Item Number: 809908
QVC Price £179.00
Todays Special Value Price £129.00
P&P £0.00

The Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer boasts a non-stick ceramic design and features six cooking functions, plus two separate cooking drawers with Sync technology allowing you to prepare two foods at the same time with different temperatures and time settings. From freshly-baked bread to sweet potato crisps and roasted veg, timing is truly everything when it comes to this ingenious multi-cooker.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Foodi Dual Zone Airfryer AF300UK directly from Ninja you’d pay £179.97. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £129, with zero P&P to pay, you’re saving £50.97.

Just how you like it - with six cooking settings to choose from, all options are on the table. You can Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Max Crisp, Dehydrate and Re-heat. So whether you’re preparing a pasta bake, cooking meats from frozen or re-heating leftover pizza, the Dual Zone will create quick and tasty meals for all the family.

In Sync - want to roast in one drawer and air fry in the other, or are the cooking times different for your fish and chips? That's not a problem, as both drawers finish cooking at the same time, so you can enjoy freshly-cooked mains and sides that are served together, without letting anything go cold.

Take care of everyone - cooking for extra guests? Use the Match feature to cook double the amount of food in the same amount of time! You can even cater for vegans and meat-lovers by cooking vegetarian food in one drawer and meat in the other. Or if you're just cooking for one, you can simply cook in a single drawer.

Free up your time - not enough hours in the day? This versatile multi-cooker boasts a 7.6 litre capacity that feeds up to eight people! Taking under half the time of a fan oven, it’s the perfect solution when you need dinner on the table fast.

It’s that simple - featuring a digital control panel with a countdown timer, variable temperature controls and easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe parts, the Ninja Dual Zone does the hard work for you. Plus, with a chef-created recipe guide full of inspiration, you can cook up a storm right away, regardless of your skillset.

Please note: we recommend hand-washing the drawers to preserve their quality

What's in the box?

• 1 x Ninja Foodi Dual Zone AF300UK Air Fryer
  • 2 x cooking drawers (3.8l)
  • 2 x crisper plates
  • Recipe guide

Does anyone have this? I fancied it about a month ago and not really researched it.

Im trying to watch but this BA is too shouty even with the volume low. If she was my Mother I'd play five streets away and still hear her.

It seemed to sell out very early, then even the extra AO did too.

I have the Tefal rotary air fryer and use it a lot. It is great for chips and firm sausages, but useless for things like fish fingers and fish fillets and anything not very firm as the rotating blade tears them to pieces.

So I have gone for this, even though I'm not confident that chips will be OK without the rotation.

I also bake part-baked rolls and bread, and it takes over 15 minutes to get my oven up to 200 deg, and then only 8 minutes to bake them, so a ridiculous waste of time and electricity.

I can foresee lots of use for it, but it's too big to keep on the worktop, and even to store it while not in use. It did seem to be genuinely £50 cheaper than everywhere else, and FREE PP for a change.

BTW I have at least 3 other Ninja items, and they are all very good quality. When I had a problem with a smoothie maker, they sent me a whole set of blender cups and the blade, so excellent CS at that time.

Last edited:
It seemed to sell out very early, then even the extra AO did too.

I have the Tefal rotary air fryer and use it a lot. It is great for chips and firm sausages, but useless for things like fish fingers and fish fillets and anything not very firm as the rotating blade tears them to pieces.

So I have gone for this, even though I'm not confident that chips will be OK without the rotation.

I also bake part-baked rolls and bread, and it takes over 15 minutes to get my oven up to 200 deg, and then only 8 minutes to bake them, so a ridiculous waste of time and electricity.

I can foresee lots of use for it, but it's too big to keep on the worktop, and even to store it while not in use. It did seem to be genuinely £50 cheaper than everywhere else, and FREE PP for a change.

BTW I have at least 3 other Ninja items, and they are all very good quality. When I had a problem with a smoothie maker, they sent me a whole set of blender cups and the blade, so excellent CS at that time.
I have a Samsung combi oven with an airfryer function. I use it to cook a 1.8kg chicken in 35mins. I also have a 1.6l Tower Airfryer to cook anything else such as roasties whilst the combi has the chicken in it. The tower has a very small foot print. I can’t be doing with taking stuff out of the cupboards.

Latest posts

Back