Margaret Dabbs TSV 4/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From Qvc , direct from MD or elsewhere?
Qvc they have a lot of special offers. just bought the leg kit. comes with a scrub, mask and leg firming moisturiser can't wait to try it

I like her foot file.
haven't bought this yet but her items are quality. Wish she sold skincare for the face it would be fab

Tha handwash smells lovely but its a bit drying imo

I like the fragrance of the hand range and agree with you the wash I find drying but the lotion.... Only hand lotion I've used that sucks the moisture from my hands. I've read a few times people find it drying. Not often, but enough times we are not alone.

I like the fragrance of the hand range and agree with you the wash I find drying but the lotion.... Only hand lotion I've used that sucks the moisture from my hands. I've read a few times people find it drying. Not often, but enough times we are not alone.
its a shame the foot products are very very good. The nail serum is better than any nail repair varnish imo. instant results. I have a free edge the first time in decades and nails that look fab.

Not tried the hand wash yet, might have to invest in it soon.
It's very nice, as you'd expect,but a bit too lux for me pricewise if going down sink.
I wasn't 'blownawa y' though, & SLS is second on the incs. list. Also Emu oil if your a V. I though I hav e used in the bath - citrus, fresh. I'd have it in a kit but not on its own , seems too indulgent.

Her nail and cuticle serum is very good. If that’s in the TSV I might be tempted, unless the main part of the TSV is leg and foot stuff in which case I won’t bother.

Her nail and cuticle serum is very good. If that’s in the TSV I might be tempted, unless the main part of the TSV is leg and foot stuff in which case I won’t bother.
its in a kit I bought a few weeks ago but its gone up in price

Tha handwash smells lovely but its a bit drying imo
It's interesting because I have extremely dry skin but do not find it drying - or the hand lotion. Shame Margaret doesn't do a sampler or discovery kit so people could see if they liked something. I'm sure some people are put off because they have to buy large bottles but in the long run when you find stuff you like you can buy loads of it - as I know only too well 😄 Agree with Boffy the serum is great
I do like Margaret's products - although am indifferent to the hygiene cream as dont really need and the foot oil didn't give me a better result than the standard foot lotion. Haven't tried any leg stuff though.....

It's interesting because I have extremely dry skin but do not find it drying - or the hand lotion. Shame Margaret doesn't do a sampler or discovery kit so people could see if they liked something. I'm sure some people are put off because they have to buy large bottles but in the long run when you find stuff you like you can buy loads of it - as I know only too well 😄 Agree with Boffy the serum is great
I do like Margaret's products - although am indifferent to the hygiene cream as dont really need and the foot oil didn't give me a better result than the standard foot lotion. Haven't tried any leg stuff though.....
I bought the leg set so now waiting for the sun to come out and see how I fare wearing my shorts after the leg pampering session I have planned. Its been a revelation trying out her foot products very happy with them, Regarding the foot oil if you never washed your feet for a week after using it they would still be soft and well conditioned. Beautiful foot oil imo.

I bought the leg set so now waiting for the sun to come out and see how I fare wearing my shorts after the leg pampering session I have planned. Its been a revelation trying out her foot products very happy with them, Regarding the foot oil if you never washed your feet for a week after using it they would still be soft and well conditioned. Beautiful foot oil imo.
I'd be interested in your verdict on the leg stuff. I agree re Margaret's products - and the amazing foot file. I had tried so many manual and battery operated files for my heels but her file made an immediate difference after first use. Perhaps I should give the oil more of a chance - I have only used it 3 or 4 times and using the lotion every day didn't really notice much difference so maybe leave the lotion off for a few days after using. By the way Boffy you have saved me money by reminding me how quickly Harry's candles burn whenever the multiwicks appear so thanks for that!

I'd be interested in your verdict on the leg stuff. I agree re Margaret's products - and the amazing foot file. I had tried so many manual and battery operated files for my heels but her file made an immediate difference after first use. Perhaps I should give the oil more of a chance - I have only used it 3 or 4 times and using the lotion every day didn't really notice much difference so maybe leave the lotion off for a few days after using. By the way Boffy you have saved me money by reminding me how quickly Harry's candles burn whenever the multiwicks appear so thanks for that!
Ahh Mollie bless you. I am going to be openly honest now. Harry Slatkins candles are some of the most expensive candles oz per oz I have ever burned and some of the worse sadly. But we can't all like the same things lol...Good luck with the foot oil. I put two spritz in my hands and massage it on. then I put socks on and sleep with it or do the same during the day with whatever footwear.
The weather is set to change by Thursday so will keep you posted regarding the leg items.

Latest posts

Back