ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ninja Foodi Health Grill & Air Fryer AG301UK
Item Number: 809189
QVC Price £239.00
Todays Special Value Price £158.94
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £52.98

This multi-functional Ninja Foodi allows you to grill, air fry, bake, roast and dehydrate food with ease, featuring ceramic-coated grill plates, a crisper basket, 5.7L cooking pot and digital display, plus a splatter guard, cleaning brush and dishwasher safe parts to make washing up a breeze. From healthy snacks to family feasts, this versatile kitchen gadget will have you creating speedy meals with minimum fuss in no time.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Foodi Health Grill & Air fryer AG301UK directly from Ninja you’d pay £199.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £158.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £36.10.

Bring the BBQ inside - enjoy the delicious chargrilled flavours of outdoor cooking without taking a step outside, using the temperature controlled grill plates. Low, Medium, High and Max settings allow you to easily and precisely cook fresh and frozen ingredients with an authentic chargrilled finish, from juicy burgers and sizzling steaks to delicious halloumi skewers and mouth-watering sea bass.

Exceptional results - food cooks quickly and evenly on the grill thanks to Cyclonic Air Technology, which uses a powerful fan to circulate temperatures up to 265C around food for even cooking and searing - so there's no need to flip! The temperature-controlled grill plates, splatter guard and cool air zone then work together to reduce smoke.

More than a grill - the possibilities are endless with easy-to-use temperature controls and five versatile cooking functions that mean you can grill, air fry, roast, bake and dehydrate. You'll be showing off your cooking skills to the whole family in no time, going from frying up golden chips (using little to no oil!), to baking fresh tarts for pudding or making your own dried fruit for toppings and snacks.

• Non-slip feet
  • Easy grip handle
  • Removable plates
  • Dishwasher safe parts
  • In-built timer and precision temperature control
  • Grill plate designed to fit up to four burgers
  • Temperature-ready indicator
  • Variable temperature control
  • Timer function

What's in the box?

• 1 x Ninja Foodi
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Grill Plate (560cm²)
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Crisper Basket (3.8L)
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Cooking Pot (5.7L)
  • 1 x splatter guard
  • 1 x cleaning brush with scraper
  • 1 year warranty

That wee man may be the most lovely guy to friends and family but to me he just smacks of the original Del Boy Trotter selling snake oil.
That wee man is a t**t and I personally would like to shove his mops and hoovers up his condescending arse. So there. I would not buy a solid gold, jewel encrusted cleaning implement from him even if it cost £1. In fact I wouldn't have it if was free. I'd probably beat him around the head with it.

I don't like him ;)

CC

Latest posts

Back