Margaret Dabbs TSV 4/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Hands Feet & Legs Supersize Collection TSV 04/08/21

Single

Auto-Delivery

This three-piece Hands, Feet & Legs Supersize Collection from Margaret Dabbs London features a trio of super-sized skincare treats, including the moisturising Intensive Anti-Ageing Serum for your hands, pampering Firming Leg Serum and dry skin saviour Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm. If your skin is ready for some serious TLC, then these three luxurious formulas offer everything you need to treat your hands and feet.

Soft summer skin - this three-step routine can be easily integrated into your daily skincare regime and is perfect for taking care of your hands and feet during the summer months. Offering fantastic super-sized editions, why not stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs London favourites? Or if you're new to the brand, take a chance and discover these top-rated formulas you're bound to love.

Luxury for hands - the gently scented Intensive Anti-Ageing Serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your hands, leaving them feeling smooth, soft and pampered. This is the perfect pick-me-up for hard-working hands that need a little extra pampering.

TLC for your legs and feet - leave your legs feeling smooth and refreshed with the Firming Leg Serum and make sure your feet are summer sandal-ready with the help of the Cracked Heel Balm. This comforting, deeply moisturising formula helps to exfoliate dry, cracked skin leaving you with smooth, soft heels you'll want to show off!

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Stay stocked up - if your hands, legs and feet need lots of TLC, choose the Auto Delivery option and receive the same super-sized collection again in 60 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing serum that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your hands and aims to generally improve the feel of skin's firmness and promote elasticity. Gently scented with geranium and mandarin and enriched with hempseed oil, comfrey root extract, white water lily extract, soy isoflavones, lupin seed extract, rose extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) - formulated to help brighten and refresh the look of the skin to leave legs looking firmer. For tired pins in need of pampering, this luxurious serum works hard to reveal smoother-looking, revived-feeling legs and is enriched with Abyssinian oil, argan oil, ginger extract and vitamin C
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml; supersize) - a comforting, moisturising treatment formulated to help relieve discomfort associated with dry, cracked heels while gently exfoliating the skin

How to use:

Hand serum:

At night:

• Gently stroke a very small amount of serum on the back of clean dry hands every night before you go to sleep
During the day:

• Use the serum during the day in the same way, stroking a very small amount onto the back of the hands and follow with your moisturiser
Leg serum:

• Use daily
  • Apply 1 - 2 pumps per leg
  • Massage into the skin using upward strokes starting from the ankles and moving towards the top of the thigh
Heel balm:

• Use daily
  • Apply a small amount of balm to cracked skin on your feet, concentrating on the heels

Attachments

• MD TSV 1.jpg
    MD TSV 1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 102
  • MD TSV 2.jpg
    MD TSV 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 101
  • MD TSV 3.jpg
    MD TSV 3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 92
  • MD TSV 4.jpg
    MD TSV 4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 96
  • MD TSV 5.jpg
    MD TSV 5.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 92
Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Hands Feet & Legs Supersize Collection TSV 04/08/21

Single

Auto-Delivery

This three-piece Hands, Feet & Legs Supersize Collection from Margaret Dabbs London features a trio of super-sized skincare treats, including the moisturising Intensive Anti-Ageing Serum for your hands, pampering Firming Leg Serum and dry skin saviour Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm. If your skin is ready for some serious TLC, then these three luxurious formulas offer everything you need to treat your hands and feet.

Soft summer skin - this three-step routine can be easily integrated into your daily skincare regime and is perfect for taking care of your hands and feet during the summer months. Offering fantastic super-sized editions, why not stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs London favourites? Or if you're new to the brand, take a chance and discover these top-rated formulas you're bound to love.

Luxury for hands - the gently scented Intensive Anti-Ageing Serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your hands, leaving them feeling smooth, soft and pampered. This is the perfect pick-me-up for hard-working hands that need a little extra pampering.

TLC for your legs and feet - leave your legs feeling smooth and refreshed with the Firming Leg Serum and make sure your feet are summer sandal-ready with the help of the Cracked Heel Balm. This comforting, deeply moisturising formula helps to exfoliate dry, cracked skin leaving you with smooth, soft heels you'll want to show off!

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Stay stocked up - if your hands, legs and feet need lots of TLC, choose the Auto Delivery option and receive the same super-sized collection again in 60 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing serum that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your hands and aims to generally improve the feel of skin's firmness and promote elasticity. Gently scented with geranium and mandarin and enriched with hempseed oil, comfrey root extract, white water lily extract, soy isoflavones, lupin seed extract, rose extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) - formulated to help brighten and refresh the look of the skin to leave legs looking firmer. For tired pins in need of pampering, this luxurious serum works hard to reveal smoother-looking, revived-feeling legs and is enriched with Abyssinian oil, argan oil, ginger extract and vitamin C
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml; supersize) - a comforting, moisturising treatment formulated to help relieve discomfort associated with dry, cracked heels while gently exfoliating the skin

How to use:

Hand serum:

At night:

• Gently stroke a very small amount of serum on the back of clean dry hands every night before you go to sleep
During the day:

• Use the serum during the day in the same way, stroking a very small amount onto the back of the hands and follow with your moisturiser
Leg serum:

• Use daily
  • Massage into the skin using upward strokes starting from the ankles and moving towards the top of the thigh
Heel balm:

• Use daily
  • Apply a small amount of balm to cracked skin on your feet, concentrating on the heels
  • 1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) RRP £150 + post
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) RRP £135 + post
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml; supersize) RRP £84 + post

Total RRP £369 + post

Wish it was thefoot hygiene instead of the cracked heel. Bliddy vegans.....

Anyone tried same?
I'm not vegan but love the Pure range. The cracked heel cream is brilliant, It works just as well as the other one, just without the Emu oil. I'm vegetarian and would prefer to use cruelty free stuff if I can, and am really pleased to finally have a veggie option in a TSV! It's well worth a try:)

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Hands Feet & Legs Supersize Collection

QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery (ONLY LIVE AT TIME OF POSTING)

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £369. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £315.07.

Contains:

How to use:

Hand serum:

At night:

During the day:

Leg serum:

• Use daily
Heel balm:

• Use daily

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £369. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £315.07.
  • 1 x Intensive Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) RRP £150 costs £21.92
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml; supersize) RRP £135 cost £19.73
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml; supersize) RRP £84 cost £12.28
Total RRP £369 direct cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
I am really tempted by this, would have liked EP.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £369. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £315.07.
only the auto-delivery is live but easy pays might be on the single when that goes live nearer the time

I've always used Flexitol heel balm, can anyone say how this compares to Margaret Dabbs cracked heel treatment?
I prefer the regular hygiene cream to flexitol. Have a look at flex ingredients, see if salycilic acid is there. That's the one you want. I don't recalll flex having that, which may explain my meh. Have just seen that CHC includes salycilic, so I'm getting the kit, having never tried the CHB either. HTMS.

I'm not vegan but love the Pure range. The cracked heel cream is brilliant, It works just as well as the other one, just without the Emu oil. I'm vegetarian and would prefer to use cruelty free stuff if I can, and am really pleased to finally have a veggie option in a TSV! It's well worth a try:)
I like the emu oil because it (is said) to have 'restorative properties' & be good for joint pain - I 've seen it sold as a single online for same.
In the early days of MD, someone asked a question about Emu oil, to the effect of : were birds killed for it. She said they were not & that it was a 'sustainable product'. Her words, not mine.

Above is purely FIO.

There has to be something badly wrong with an industry that can charge £369 via one medium yet only £50 through another.

Latest posts

Back