Lola rose - New presenter

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 22840

Guest Shopper
Watching Lola rose. Love watching Anna, but sorry NOT liking the new QVC presenter on with her.

What that there’s been an engagement and an upcoming holiday to Jamaica booked which maxi dresses, straw hat, LR and MW items required for.
Sorry I’ve been worn out watching looked forward to the next presenter for a calm atmosphere.
I agree, I just wish they would get on with selling things & stop telling us about their personal family lives. Just not interested.

So obvious today that when she didn’t know what to say, she then continually mentioned her holiday to Jamaica.
Also then the on-air item was her favourite, and that she just had to get it for herself. Totally not enjoyable or believable.
Surely there are plenty brand ambassadors or guests that have presenter experience that would be able to step up to presenting.
Plus on starting they would not need to hide away on Style with a brand ambassador/guest leading the hour for them.

I haven't seen the new presenters, I'll need to see when they are on next and have a look. QVC shouldn't have got rid of Debbie Greenwood and Julian as I thought they were both competent and Julian was a bit of a laugh on the gardening shows.

CC

I haven't seen the new presenters, I'll need to see when they are on next and have a look. QVC shouldn't have got rid of Debbie Greenwood and Julian as I thought they were both competent and Julian was a bit of a laugh on the gardening shows.

CC
What was Julian's surname?

Latest posts

Back