Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It really does show who IW's target market is when it comes to watches. Paul B was selling whatever brand a couple of nights back. The watch had an RRP of £900 and they were selling it for something like £229.99.

'And when you're telling your mates about this watch, or when they ask you about it, you can say it's a £900 watch, because it is, it has an RRP of £900. You don't need to tell them you only paid £229.99 for it, do you ;)'

If that S&E wallet is worth £70, I’m the Queen of Sheba.

Why are they allowed to promote a long-standing connection between the watch brand and the former store? What actually is the connection, other than they both share the same name?

Why are they allowed to promote a long-standing connection between the watch brand and the former store? What actually is the connection, other than they both share the same name?
The swan and Edgar trademark was registered by James fields in 2017 and gamages in 2018 so no connection between the old brands and the present companies other than they trademarked the names. And as for the watch company in my opinion all fields family are just drop shippers of cheap Chinese made watches, ideal world and tjc must know this but are making profit.

The swan and Edgar trademark was registered by James fields in 2017 and gamages in 2018 so no connection between the old brands and the present companies other than they trademarked the names. And as for the watch company in my opinion all fields family are just drop shippers of cheap Chinese made watches, ideal world and tjc must know this but are making profit.
I wonder where are the five generations of the Fields family watchmakers Bullsh1t PS keeps going on about:unsure:

It really does show who IW's target market is when it comes to watches. Paul B was selling whatever brand a couple of nights back. The watch had an RRP of £900 and they were selling it for something like £229.99.

'And when you're telling your mates about this watch, or when they ask you about it, you can say it's a £900 watch, because it is, it has an RRP of £900. You don't need to tell them you only paid £229.99 for it, do you ;)'

Was watching football this afternoon with a mate, after the game i switched channels, and put on IW and low and behold it was creepy crawley doing a Swan & Edgar show. Now my mate's no watch collector as such or expert, but he likes watches and has three now (Tissot, Orient & Swiss Military) and he knows i collect so he's always asking questions to learn more about watches, brands etc. Anyway, this was the first time he's ever seen IW, and he was in stitches listening to crawley & the Swan & Edgar guy, and even he could tell they were talking rubbish, and his thoughts on the watches ugly crap. :ROFLMAO:

I said if you think this is bad you need to see most of the other presenters as they're worse. ;):ROFLMAO:

There is no connection. And they do it cause they know ASA won't do a damn thing apart from a wee slap on the wrist.

There is no connection. And they do it cause they know ASA won't do a damn thing apart from a wee slap on the wrist.
Only registered swan and Edgar and gamages trademarks in the last 4 years, baby fields runs both companies as I believe daddy fields had financial problems.

https://www.accountancydaily.co/property-developer-director-banned-£500k-tax-dodge

This evening he said that Swan and Edgar 'transformed' into this 'beautiful' 'boutique' watch brand in 'London'. The words 'transformed', 'beautiful', 'boutique' and 'London' doing some serious heavy lifting there (y)

Also Shaun earlier had the cheek to refer to "ITV viewers who have just joined us", perhaps implying those viewers were perhaps dumb enough to be taken in by this Swan and Edgar rubbish. If you want to hear for yourself it's at 37:55 in this video.

I wonder where are the five generations of the Fields family watchmakers Bullsh1t PS keeps going on about:unsure:

The Fields are not watchmakers, just con artists.
They work more like fashion brands, ie they don't actual make or assemble their own watches, they get watches with their names on the dials made for them by some Chinese watch supplier. they'll have gone to somewhere like HKTDC Sourcing and searched for watches and suppliers. Oh and anyone can have their own watch (or any other product) made up with their own brand name, just need to be able to buy a minimum quantity and your off and running.

Daddy fields was never a watchmaker, he's been involved in supplying Chinese watches under made up name brands for years. He was involved with Klaus Kobec (the football watches), fell out with a fellow director and left, ended up in a dispute about who owned the trademark with the director of Klaus Kobec and the legal battle costs ended up putting Klaus Kobec out of business. He's been a Director of 47 companies at one time or another, only four still survive, the other 43 have been dissolved.
Between 2010 and 2014 he (and another director) weren't allowed to be a Director of any company, his punishment for being involved in a dodgy loan dealing so they could avoid having to pay £500,000 of corporation tax.
At the moment he's down as being a Director at Swiss Watches Worldwide, registered in 2018, same address as Fields Luxury ltd, but they don't seem to have done trading yet.

This evening he said that Swan and Edgar 'transformed' into this 'beautiful' 'boutique' watch brand in 'London'. The words 'transformed', 'beautiful', 'boutique' and 'London' doing some serious heavy lifting there (y)

Also Shaun earlier had the cheek to refer to "ITV viewers who have just joined us", perhaps implying those viewers were perhaps dumb enough to be taken in by this Swan and Edgar rubbish. If you want to hear for yourself it's at 37:55 in this video.

I started that video at the 37 minute part and the 55 seconds leading up to that ITV viewers part is one lie after another from both Shaun and the guy.

It's just all one big con, and that so many viewers are falling for it is sad.

It's really astonishing that this outfit can operate and openly flouting so many ASA guidelines on an hourly basis and nobody does a damn thing about it. IW is proof that being honest is a fools game, and that cheating, tricking, scamming, defrauding and lying pays.

Only registered swan and Edgar and gamages trademarks in the last 4 years, baby fields runs both companies as I believe daddy fields had financial problems.

https://www.accountancydaily.co/property-developer-director-banned-£500k-tax-dodge

He's also connected with Barkers of Kensington, although not as a Director, they were registered in 2017, by another guy who seems to have been a Director at a number of businesses that Daddy Fields was a Director at, obviously close buddies.

Here baby Flields in 2019, out there trying to con more shopping channels into selling his crap.

They do the same with Beldray, regularly making statements like 'they've been doing this for well in excess of 100 years!' when in reality as some of us know, the company closed years back and the brand was bought and its name slapped on products that have nothing to do with the origins of the company.

As some on here have said before, if they dialed the bullsh1t back and just sold the products more realistically that would at least be something. However let's not kid ourselves, it's not going to happen, especially when it comes to the watches!

As I always say, yes taste is subjective, however to me many of the watches are hideous and look very cheap, the Swan & Edgar world time thingy being a case in point. Looks plastic, looks garish ... and looks like it should be selling for £39.99.

Creepy and Jane, It's Not a diet, it's Not a diet, it's NOT a diet, repeated ad nauseam.

Ok a few snippets from Jane's web site.

Top of EVERY page on their web site is a header menu, which contains the words –Diet plans”

‘Voted winner of Britain's Best Diet Delivery by Good Housekeeping’

‘Jane Plan is the UK's best diet delivery service voted by Good Housekeeping Magazine and featured on ITV's Save Money, Lose Weight.’

‘All Jane Plans are rolling subscriptions, so at the end of your One, Two, Three or Four Month 'Pay Monthly Plan' we'll continue to send your diet every 28 days, enabling you to continue your Plan, uninterrupted. Payments will also continue to be deducted every 28 days until you cancel.’

‘14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Don’t worry, once your diet has been delivered you’ve got 14 days to change your mind.’

2-main-big.jpg

Yeah guys, it's definitely NOT a diet. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's a good job these channels don't do live viewer call-ins any more. Could you imagine us lot after a few tipples ...

'And we have Hammy on the line, Hammy, what are your thoughts on Jane Plan?'
'IT'S A FECKIN' DIET YOU LOT OF ABSOLUTE LYING LOW-LIFE TWA.....'
'Emmm, we seem to have lost Hammy.'

'And we have Cheeky Chap on the line, Cheeky, what are your thoughts on our Swan & Edgar timepieces?'
'ALIBABA, ALIBABA, ALI FRIGGIN' BABA, 48 48 48 GET IT RIGHT UP YIR...'
'Emmm, we seem to have lost Cheeky.'

;)

Latest posts

Back