Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I won’t be buying this product, I’m guessing that they combine the goat’s milk with a lot of other things in order to reduce the smell because I’m sure that even milk lovers wouldn’t want to walk around smelling like the cheese counter. 😉 I once tasted goat’s milk in Spain years ago and it was gross. 😳 I also wonder how natural any additives to this product actually are.

I think I’ll just stick to the products that I currently use.

I love goats 🐐 & have thought long & hard about keeping a couple. I was on nodding terms with a family who had four, they lived near our daughters' school & would take them for a walk, they were very entertaining to watch & it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.

Well, I've never heard of them at all. Have they been on Q? Sounds like a Superhero (Iron man, Superman, Aquaman etc). with a big a big nose to me. :ROFLMAO:
Very beaky

I love goats 🐐 & have thought long & hard about keeping a couple. I was on nodding terms with a family who had four, they lived near our daughters' school & would take them for a walk, they were very entertaining to watch & it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.
I like goats as well. They tend to be rather smelly, but it's not their fault !

Goat Milk soap is lovely, very gentle and recommended for babies with sensitive skin.
Very Cleopatra !

So since it is the UK, will they Rent A Goat?
I'd like to rent a goat, but I know I would get to love it, and not want to return it !

Although I won’t be buying this product, I’m guessing that they combine the goat’s milk with a lot of other things in order to reduce the smell because I’m sure that even milk lovers wouldn’t want to walk around smelling like the cheese counter. 😉 I once tasted goat’s milk in Spain years ago and it was gross. 😳 I also wonder how natural any additives to this product actually are.

I think I’ll just stick to the products that I currently use.
I've used various goat's milk soaps & none of them smelled like the edible products. Unfortunately the last couple made my hands really dry which defeated the object of buying such a pure product. The best was one my Mr T bought back from one of the small Scottish islands, neither of us can remember which one, & all he knew was that there was a pile of beautifully wrapped soaps & an honesty box next to them. Very difficult to make it a regular purchase!

………. it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.

If goats came to the studio, I can imagine QVC jumping on the bandwagon, sweeping the pellets up, bagging them and selling them as organic manure for the garden. 😂

The live demonstrations would certainly rival Blue Peter’s elephant, albeit it in smaller quantities. 😉 It would certainly be more interesting than some of the demos and might render some of the presenters speechless. 👍

Beekman 1802 8 Piece Collection TSV 14/09/21

236ml Pure Goats Milk Whipped Body Cream RRP £32 + post
3x 255g Goats Milk Soaps RRP £39 + post (as RRP £13 + post Each)
3x 4.2g Goats Milk Lip Balms RRP £24 + post (as RRP £8 + post Each)
59ml Goats Milk Twinkle Twinkle Hand Cream RRP £10.85 + post (hard to find a UK price for this so this is based on the $15 in the US)

Total RRP £105.85 + post

Attachments

• Beekman TSV 1.jpg
    Beekman TSV 1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Beekman TSV 2.jpg
    Beekman TSV 2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Beekman TSV 3.jpg
    Beekman TSV 3.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Beekman TSV 4.jpg