Chloe

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you think Chloe is a problem I take it you haven’t had the pleasure of this new addition 😂😂😂

What is wrong with her, she can’t stand still for a second, keeps looking into the monitor, loves herself, too loud & cocky. Sorry but too much for me.
I totally agree Tarot. She's totally unwatchable. Everytime i put QVC on and see her I immediately turn over. Why does she constantly have to shout, and keep starting at the monitors. She's so unprofessional - one of the worst presenters on QVC in my opinion.

What's wrong with employing someone who is mature ? Its an older demographic they are flogging to, and the last thing we want to listen to (although Keenan is an exception) is some hyper kid high on E numbers or stronger (of which I always suspect Ms Everton partaking before she comes on air) , who would be more suited to CBBC.

What's wrong with employing someone who is mature ? Its an older demographic they are flogging to, and the last thing we want to listen to (although Keenan is an exception) is some hyper kid high on E numbers or stronger (of which I always suspect Ms Everton partaking before she comes on air) , who would be more suited to CBBC.
I thought Leslie Ebberts was worth listening to for fashion advice. Unfortunately, she never returned to QVC after the lockdown. A mature woman, who knew what she was talking about.

I watch Q very little these days and when I do venture it amounts to a maximum of 10 minutes.I just end up moaning about most of the presenters as they get on my nerves in some way and I feel I am ending up as a prime example of miserable old woman.

I saw a bit of the other new girl, Ophelia? Yeah innit. Turned off. Sorry but if you're on TV presenting then speak properly. Talk how you like with your family and friends but step it up in your job. Sorry if I'm being a snob but if I can't listen to someone on a shopping channel then I'm not likely to buy anything they are selling.

CC

Latest posts

Back