New Line for MW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Melissa said that Marla would be coming out with a completely new and different line of clothing in September. I imagine it will be leisure wear ... joggers, hoodies, and the like. I'm only guessing.
Now there’s the movement to get a lot of folk back to work.
Q rolling out the leisure clothing from Ruth, Frank Usher, Cozee, Kim and now Marla 😂

She posted on Facebook last week that it was WynneLounge.
(This wasn’t a dedicated post but in reply to a comment on another thread.)
HSN previously had this line, which comprised modal PJs and velour robes etc.

She can bring out whatever she likes, to be honest, because I won’t be buying any of her “fashion.”

Her fashion is too pricey for what it is, in my opinion, when other brands do similar things for a much cheaper price.

Marla's range always looks to me that the fit-model was a scarecrow in a field, the sleeves are cut like tubes and in line with the bust darts which are so high up close to the chin and then everything flares out with splits and hem lengths that don't match.

Balloon nighties, pyjamas with flatter fit bottoms & dolman sleeve tops, kimono dressing gowns with side sits, all available in cloud, pear & slate.
Sold with a load of s…. So sorry I just couldn’t help myself 😔
Its just every time with the MW brand being trolled out this same attitude.
Daring not to breath and standing in amazement worshiping the queen Marla, we truly aren’t worthy here at QVC.
Making clear its our more up market brand which includes these investment pieces, with stunning quality and lux fabrics.

Would be great fun to construct a woman's mannequin based only on the clothing items Marla comes up with. A sausage with cocktail sticks for arms and legs seems to be the inspo.
Lots of brands forget to size up limbs as well as body.
It's a shame, as I enjoyed Marla when she came over and did shows. I thought she was very likeable. But the clothes of too many so-called designers, particularly the US ones, have taken a nose-dive in recent years.

Latest posts

Back