I've no idea where - - - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m also confused....

I can kind of understand the logic of moving the thread out of QVC section - although vast majority of posts were primarily about QVC brands available elsewhere cheaper...

But I now don’t really get these new threads and a few times have not posted as not sure where to or if anyone will see it anyway - and forget to look at them!

This is called “Supermarket offers“ - then there is a section called “newspaper and magazine offers” (?!) - separate place for “vouchers and coupon codes”.
And lastly “Great Deals” - so what goes there, because there are currently several QVC brands (Yankee and SBC) offers posted there?! 🤯

There are also two threads for Ideal World and QVC....

However the QVC one is called “QVC BRANDS NOT ON THE TELLY” so I don’t really know what that means because obviously QVC has a website and app etc?

Assume we’re *supposed* post there deals and offers from brands which QVC sells, but being sold elsewhere??

(Sorry I am not being deliberately difficult and appreciate all the admins etc do to run this forum, but just think this change is confused.com!
Maybe they need renaming and/or streamlining the number of new different threads to help members? (But keep in the bargains section!))

I have put what seems to me a great deal for Yankee and Decleor under great deals. But I don’t understand what QVC brands not on the telly means. I took it to mean those brands which Q sells but which they never put on air, but that’s probably wrong. But if it is a Q brand like Yankee being sold cheaply elsewhere, then imho that should just go in as a great deal.

I have put what seems to me a great deal for Yankee and Decleor under great deals. But I don’t understand what QVC brands not on the telly means. I took it to mean those brands which Q sells but which they never put on air, but that’s probably wrong. But if it is a Q brand like Yankee being sold cheaply elsewhere, then imho that should just go in as a great deal.
Sorry I wasn’t criticising anyone posting - that was my point, the categories are confusing!

I don’t really know what the Qvc brands not on telly means either LOL! X

Latest posts

Back