Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Beekman 1802 8 Piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £112, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £76.

Pure Bar Soap 255g - £13 cost £4.64
Honey & Orange Blossom Bar Soap (255g) - £13 cost £4.64
Twinkle Twinkle Bar Soap (255g) - £13 cost £4.64
Twinkle Twinkle Whipped Body Cream (236ml) - £32 cost £11.42
Twinkle Twinkle Hand Cream (59ml) - £17 (to balance to £112, although £17 this is the price of the 100ml at Q) cost £6.06
Pure Lip Balm (4.2g) - £8 cost £2.85
Honey & Orange Blossom Lip Balm (4.2g) - £8 cost £2.85
Twinkle Twinkle Lip Balm (4.2g) - £8 cost £2.85

Total £112 cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Not having a good day trying to balance both this & the Elemis TSV.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I never use bars of soap so this has to be a pass from me. Mr CC only uses soap but I'm not giving him half my christmas pressie so I'll go for something else. Hand cream and lip balm I'd love to try but I'll probably just buy them individually.

CC
the ydont have the twinkle twinkle in the hand cream seperately
A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Beekman 1802 8 Piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £112, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £76.

Pure Bar Soap 255g - £13 cost £4.64
Honey & Orange Blossom Bar Soap (255g) - £13 cost £4.64
Twinkle Twinkle Bar Soap (255g) - £13 cost £4.64
Twinkle Twinkle Whipped Body Cream (236ml) - £32 cost £11.42
Twinkle Twinkle Hand Cream (59ml) - £17 (to balance to £112, although £17 this is the price of the 100ml at Q) cost £6.06
Pure Lip Balm (4.2g) - £8 cost £2.85
Honey & Orange Blossom Lip Balm (4.2g) - £8 cost £2.85
Twinkle Twinkle Lip Balm (4.2g) - £8 cost £2.85

Total £112 cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Not having a good day trying to balance both this & the Elemis TSV.
Thanks SCW for prices.
trust me i was having a nightmare with the twinkle twinkle hand cream

Cant believe it has not sold out yet

I'm suprise and wish they had as I've just ordered. I have really dry skin on my hands and never found a good long term solution. Many have recommended goat's milk stuff in the past.

I watched the presentation last night and felt that they would certainly have sold out before lunch. Jolly is usually so calm but felt pressure from her last night.

Only bought it cos I've read someone here was thinking of ordering another. I forget who therefore sorry to blame you but I can't remember who you are and that is good. Hope this going to be good.

QVC Facebook, saying Beekman 1802 has the leaping bunny. A few comments that it is not cruelty-free as goats have to be pregnant to get the milk.
It's the same as dairy cows. Need to have been pregnant to start the milk. Not sure how Beekman look after their goats and if they follow normal farming practise for both goats and cows of removing the babies within days of birth. Feeding up the females on substitute milk and slaughtering the males. 😥

I have emailed them and asked what happens to the male goats.

Had a quick automated reply. Hi neighbour we will get back to you shortly.

So it will be interesting if they do reply.

Okay, I got a full reply.

e412b8bb20632a2b8e96a4a8e844e3bb
Korrinne (Beekman 1802 )
Sep 14, 2021, 12:15 PM EDT
Hello, Donna! Thank you for reaching out to us.

Farming is a complicated business and takes years to learn and perfect. Farmer John has been recognized by many organizations as one of the premiere goat caretakers in our region. Beekman 1802 Farm has been certified by the Humane Society, and there are multiple inspectors, interns & neighboring farmers who visit on a daily basis.

Some Males born on the farm live their entire lives with us! Both male and female are also sold to trusted local farmers that are looking to increase their herd.

In order to have Goat's Milk, we do need Goat Babies - and the males that stay to live on our farm help us achieve that goal!

It is important to be proactive on your life journey and we understand if every product in our line is not the one for you. As with any item you use, it should be one that aligns with your values and health goals. As our Neighbor's feedback is of the utmost importance to us, I will share your feedback with the proper folks on my end as well.

Let me know if you think of any other questions!
Korrinne

i didnt expect it to sell out

Then that just proves what a hard sell Jolly was giving it. Passive aggressive selling. She comes across as if butter wouldnt melt in her mouth. Think they are all the same, getting their commission or brownie points for most sales.

Puts me right off Q when they use underhand tactics.

Then that just proves what a hard sell Jolly was giving it. Passive aggressive selling. She comes across as if butter wouldnt melt in her mouth. Think they are all the same, getting their commission or brownie points for most sales.

Puts me right off Q when they use underhand tactics.
nah it wasnt acutally planned to sell out as if they wanted it to sell out all it needed was 2 easy pays

Has anyone used the wipes? I quite like the look of them but only want to buy them if they are good as they are quite expensive. Would use them to remove make up and freshen up.

Has anyone used the wipes? I quite like the look of them but only want to buy them if they are good as they are quite expensive. Would use them to remove make up and freshen up.
I’ve only used the unscented ones, I bought them back from Florida, they have been in my fridge for about 2 years, so yesterday I decided to use them again and they are still moist and do remove makeup.😊

Latest posts

Back