Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word hooked in - But Now The Prices!!!! 🥵

So the duo body creams that were £34 plus post are now £50 plus post.

The TSV that was £36 plus post is now £72.50 plus post.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Beekman-1802-8-Piece-Goat-Milk-Bath-&-Body-Gift-Collection.product.245133.html?sc=SRCH

A new 5 piece set of
2 TSV size soaps, body cream, a small TSV size hand cream and a TSV lip balm is £50 plus post.

Some items including the soaps and lip balms now missing.

Oh my word hooked in - But Now The Prices!!!! 🥵

So the duo body creams that were £34 plus post are now £50 plus post.

The TSV that was £36 plus post is now £72.50 plus post.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Beekman-1802-8-Piece-Goat-Milk-Bath-&-Body-Gift-Collection.product.245133.html?sc=SRCH

A new 5 piece set of
2 TSV size soaps, body cream, a small TSV size hand cream and a TSV lip balm is £50 plus post.

Some items including the soaps and lip balms now miss

Just as well we bought the tsv Dream Girl ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
Beekman 1802 8 Piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection
QVC Price £72.50
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

The eight-piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection from Beekman 1802 features three bar soaps and three lip balms, in a trio of beautiful fragrances, plus Whipped Body Cream and Hand Cream in the scent Twinkle Twinkle. Presented in a stunning gift box, this caring edit would make a thoughtful and indulgent present for a loved one, or even a fabulous addition to your own beauty stash!

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Beekman 1802 8 Piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £112, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £76.

A new name - just landed at QVC, this is the only place you’ll find Beekman 1802 currently in the UK. Founded by Dr Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell after they moved to the rural Beekman 1802 farm and gave a home to 100 goats, the brand boasts luxe goat milk-infused beauty products that have garnered fans across the world. As this will be a new name to your stash, this edit is the perfect way to sample the range. With a selection of bodycare treats to help leave your skin feeling great from head to toe, you're sure to fall in love with the brand in no time.

Powered by goats - each formula in this collection is blended with rich goat milk, sourced from the Beekman 1802 farm in New York. They are ideal for sensitive skin types, and work to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soothed.

Discover the fragrances - you'll receive three bar soaps and three lip balms, both in the scents Pure, Honey & Orange Blossom and Twinkle Twinkle. Pure is a fragrance-free option that is ideal for those with sensitive skin, while Honey & Orange Blossom offers a mix of fruity and floral, with notes of apricot, white nectarine, mimosa, pink peony, apple peel and creamy vanilla with orange and davana essential oils. Perfect for the festive period, Twinkle Twinkle blends bright notes of snowdrops with warm winter spices on top of an amber base.

The perfect present - whether you have a family member in need of some self-care, a beauty-mad friend who can't wait to try the latest brands, or just love adding new products to your own collection, this Beekman 1802 edit makes a great gift. Plus, its gorgeous gift box means that the presentation has been done for you, so you can just step back and watch their eyes light up.

• Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
  • Goat's milk shares a similar pH to human skin, and is rich in lactic acid, vitamins and minerals

Contains:

• 1 x Pure Bar Soap (255g) - a triple-milled bar of soap that works to cleanse and moisturise your skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Helps to leave your complexion feeling softened. Suitable for sensitive skin and fragrance-free
  • 1 x Honey & Orange Blossom Bar Soap (255g) - a triple-milled bar of soap that works to cleanse and moisturise your skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Helps to leave your complexion feeling softened. Suitable for sensitive skin and featuring a fruity, floral fragrance
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Bar Soap (255g) - a triple-milled bar of soap that works to cleanse and moisturise your skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Helps to leave your complexion feeling softened. Suitable for sensitive skin and featuring a warm, festive fragrance
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Whipped Body Cream (236ml) - a decadent formula that works to leave your skin feeling deeply moisturised. Finished with a warm, festive scent
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Hand Cream (59ml) - a mix of botanical extracts and goat milk, this hand cream works to soften and moisturise your skin while delivering a healthy dose of hydration. Blended with shea butter and jojoba oil
  • 1 x Pure Lip Balm (4.2g) - blended with goat milk, botanicals, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary. Formulated to hydrate, moisturise and smooth dry lips. Fragrance-free
  • 1 x Honey & Orange Blossom Lip Balm (4.2g) - blended with goat milk, botanicals, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary. Formulated to hydrate, moisturise and smooth dry lips. Featuring a fruity, floral fragrance
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Lip Balm (4.2g) - blended with goat milk, botanicals, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary. Formulated to hydrate, moisturise and smooth dry lips. Finished with a warm, festive scent

How to use:
Bar Soap:

• Gently massage to cleanse body
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • For best results, use with a loofah
Whipped Body Cream:

• Massage desired amount from neck to toes, concentrating on dry areas such as elbows and knees
Hand Cream:

• Apply generously to your hands as needed
Lip Balm:

• Apply to lips as needed

A heads up for anyone that maybe interested that missed the TSV offer or wanting to return to repurchase.
The price has been reviewed now down from £72.50 to £38.98 which is just £2.98 more than was the TSV offer price.

They used to do that back in the day. TSV, did not sell out then full price a few weeks later price dropped to a few pounds more than the TSV price.

There have been times when beauty items in clearance for years. We used to joke about how long a particular item had been in clearance.
Makes good business sense Donna. So many times we buy a TSV get it home and think dam I really wished I bought more and its now full price.

Thought I’d check if the spreading the cost of Christmas codes ALL3EZ & SHOP3EZ they keep harping on about would work on the set, alas it doesn’t for me. Could it be because it’s been made on a Feature Price. 🤔

It’s SHOP3Z ?
Thank you Ma that does work if anyone is wondering, makes first payment £16.95 (inc post) then two payments of £13.00.

Now remember to checkout your baskets, as lurkers will be hanging around.
Twirling around…on easy pay, well what can I say, what can I say…….
Leg kick…love it, love it.

🤦🏼‍♀️

Thank you Ma that does work if anyone is wondering, makes first payment £16.95 (inc post) then two payments of £13.00.

Now remember to checkout your baskets, as lurkers will be hanging around.
Twirling around…on easy pay, well what can I say, what can I say…….
Leg kick…love it, love it.

🤦🏼‍♀️
Well, what can I say…I’d love to do a keg kick, but I’ve woken up with cramp…..

One of the new presenters I caught the other day was so busy waffling on about crap. She said you need to check out your basket in 30 seconds or the products drop out. And she waffled on and did not even notice the Boo Boo! 😂

Latest posts

Back