New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who Twilight 😉😂😂😂
Great response D G! I am, but as I've never really progressed from when I was bought my first bra, Berlei in lilac & white gingham check, I may as well just wear a camisole.

There are a couple more comments about her on the QVC Facebook page this morning. They’re saying that they can’t watch her.

“Could you encourage Annalise to calm down and not call people ‘babe’ please - she’s probably better presenting a teen programme I would suggest. I don’t like to damp down enthusiasm but I’m not ‘havin it large’ watching QVC.”

The other poster said she’ll stick to Amazon and the other shopping channels. A wise woman. 😉
Spot on.

Here's the reply to my A & O complaint......

Thank you for contacting QVC.
I'm sorry to hear that you've not been enjoying our shows and that our presenters make you feel this way.

We are always reviewing opportunities to enhance our shows and presentations so thank you for taking the time to email in your feedback.

Your comments have been passed to the relevant department.

We really appreciate your feedback and if we can help with anything else, please get back in touch.

If they get enough 'feedback' in the same vein, then hopefully, just hopefully, something will get done.

Here's the reply to my A & O complaint......

Thank you for contacting QVC.
I'm sorry to hear that you've not been enjoying our shows and that our presenters make you feel this way.

We are always reviewing opportunities to enhance our shows and presentations so thank you for taking the time to email in your feedback.

Your comments have been passed to the relevant department.

We really appreciate your feedback and if we can help with anything else, please get back in touch.

If they get enough 'feedback' in the same vein, then hopefully, just hopefully, something will get done.
There’s enough by the sounds of it being put on Facebook for all and sundry to be reading.

Who is the presenter with June of Frank Usher, not seen her before & not keen at all ,OTT enthusiastic and looking like an overdressed Christmas tree?June’s persona is not in line with this, leggings with a sparkly stripe down the side? Not the thing for the Ballet or Opera! In tune with the lifestyle she likes to present?!

ps Frank Usher had some nice costume jewellery at good prices in the past, I have a Pearl set which someone took for South Sea pearls! Now it is cheap tacky glitz.

That is the Annaliese we have been complaining about.

I see the bag strapped to her is back again. What the heck is in it that she needs to wear it presenting shows? Being kind I would say her personal smartphone and a LOT of blue smarties otherwise I can think of nothing which would help her do her job.

BTW my earlier post about no bra was her on the MW show .

Q doesn’t care what we think otherwise Chloe wouldn’t be allowed to act the way she does (which now seems less annoying as it’s all relative and the benchmark gets lower each time)

Del Boy would have been pulled up about her self promotion of activities outside Q.

Nope we are stuck with this lot until they move on to something even tackier than Q.

I see the bag strapped to her is back again. What the heck is in it that she needs to wear it presenting shows? Being kind I would say her personal smartphone and a LOT of blue smarties otherwise I can think of nothing which would help her do her job.

Oh thanks, that is her,—-well she is awful, trying to be all having a great time with June and the tackiest of tackiest of merchandise! Even the models are trying not to cringe in this stuff.

The Q needs to tell her that saying a company doesn't LIE is not the way to sell something or how you talk about a supplier. In this instance it was about a phone case fitting a phone. She's grim.

Oh and she said that people who put something in their basket but don't check out within 30 minutes then have FOMO. Please get her off our screens.

I also saw Ophelia the other day talking to Keeley via video and while Keeley was explaining about the products, all you heard was yeah, yeah yeah every few seconds from Ophelia as if she wasn't really listening to Keeley. When there was a close up on Ophelia she was just looking at her tablet, so she wasn't listening to her!

She does that a lot - perhaps she's looking at her next instruction ! As soon as A makes a comment her eyes go straight to the monitor on the floor.

Have to agree. The tic-tok twins have been "on air" long enough now to have 'found their feet', and whether or not their line-managers/whoever take any notice of viewer feedback remains to be seen. But I'm not prepared to sit and listen to the shrieking and general unprofessionalism these two are showing, and if, as has been suggested, these two are in their 30's, then they need to grow up - and if this is their first 'serious' job at that age, then God help us.

It depends on how much their customers watch and need to be ‘sold’ by the presenter.If I buy now from Q I know what I want and if the price is right + p&p I buy but listening to the presentation is zilch.They are getting too much into the market stall pushy selling (desperate) techniques with the presenters, and some recent acquisitions are simply a huge switch off.

I tape all the Q shows I think may have something interesting/well-priced these days.

I initially started doing this because some presenters outright lie about the products. Having something to refer to during the inevitable CS bicker about returning free of charge is useful.

However, the wonders of Sky allow me to ffw through increasingly unwatchable presenters and their irritating shouty rudeness/waffle.

I honestly don't understand why the people in charge don't employ great salespeople instead of wannabe market traders or grabby 'influencers' that have no interest in almost every product they sell. Surely they read the reviews on the products and note that most of their customers are in the 45-54 age bracket, not twenty-somethings that tolerate just about anything they see on a screen.

I haven't looked at their new Qurio (cr)App as a brief snatch shown between presentations is more than enough.

I thought Annaliese was extremely rude and obnoxious to June, it times I caught her smirking when June was talking.
I think there have been some changes, to me they appeared to be working very hard in her ear piece to provide her with what to say.
More so on bringing out a item, she quickly piped up the details are for the regular…..
We are cubing!….yes oh yes…the details below are for the petite.

Wonder was the test leggings brought out in two different pattern designs, yet she went on to sell them as the same item as a choice of the two designs.
With her before prep of not being on air for two hours and holding her iPad didn’t pick it up.
She was so busy all about her, saying how she’d worn similar leggings into work. But had some doubts that they would stand up to wear all day, she‘s not gonna lie, she did doubt them.

Suddenly then it was so telling on her face, as she went deadly silent and stood like in shock.
She then raised her hands to her head and stared over at the model for a few seconds, gaining her voice she then added we are going to take these away.

Last edited:
This whole box ticking exercise is proving to be a massive waste of time. Employ two new presenters on the basis of their appearance and their youth/streetwise vibes but carry on selling overpriced shite, what's gonna happen? Old audience will switch off cause all the "street talk" will get on their nerves, and all the "streetwise" edgy new customers won't have a clue, 'cause it's not on their radar. Forget trying to get down with the kids and ticking all the right boxes...Concentrate on bringing us good value for money and fair and honest deals instead. Let's face it - it's not a presenter that'll ultimately persuade somebody to buy, it's the product and the reviews, but a presenter can most certainly persuade somebody to switch channels. I'd imagine that Chloe's probably garnered the most complaints for her lary and sometimes outlandish behaviour....so why the hell go down that route when looking for new presenters?! I can't take to Annaliese - she's a flipping self serving nightmare...but come on Ophelia..you can do it...I'm not giving up on you yet!!!!

Apologies for bitchy comment coming up, but seeing Annaliese shaking her booty in those pleather leggings...No!!!! They really didn't do anything for you. If they make a potential winner of Britain's next top model look like a she's been squashed into something you'd see in a hall of mirrors - then there's little hope for the rest of us!

Last edited:

That would be an extra oxygen supply as she clearly sucks the air out of the studio when she's on. I'd struggle to keep awake if I had to listen to an hour of her "innit babe" etc. I can count on one hand the times I've turned on and actually heard her speak. Apart from those fillers, I've twice heard her state P&P is included when it isn't.

How is she still there?!

Why would they ever move on? Nobody’s going to tell them to go or offer anything better. They’ve landed in the jam pot, the question is how? Do they have numpties on qvc abroad? I haven’t watched for ages it’s so irritating. If there’s anything worth seeing I know I’ll read about it here.

Latest posts

Back