Delivery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
I ordered stuff on the 11th of this month and still it has not arrived. I paid the postage as I am not a plus member and when I rang I was told they had warehouse problems BUT I enquired if the Plus members were still getting next day delivery and so informed by the care line that the next day delivery is only on certain items anyway?? So why bother offering it? Still waiting for my orders !

I don't order a great deal from TJC, but I placed an order on Saturday for two items and one came yesterday and the other arrived a half hour ago. I've never had a problem with them.

I agree about the plus membership though. I noticed quite a while ago that the next day delivery offer had been quietly dropped from the advertisements for it. I suppose if you order quite a lot from them it would still be a saving for you though.

I don't order a great deal from TJC, but I placed an order on Saturday for two items and one came yesterday and the other arrived a half hour ago. I've never had a problem with them.

I agree about the plus membership though. I noticed quite a while ago that the next day delivery offer had been quietly dropped from the advertisements for it. I suppose if you order quite a lot from them it would still be a saving for you though.
I just phoned TJC as I noticed 3 refunds on my PayPal and asked why I had these? Seems 3 items will not becoming as they are damaged…… yet they are at this very minute being auctioned on the £1 website. I have photos of the pages. I phoned TJC and spoke to customer care and all I got was an apology continuously. I asked to speak to a manager and I was told they could not transfer my call. I have now emailed. So disappointed.

This is on their website

Due to our team following government self isolation rules we have experienced delays in dispatching your order. Our team is working tirelessly to ensure all orders are shipped in next 3-5 working days. We thank you for your patience.

I ordered a pendant on 17.08.2021 and it arrived 15.09.2021 and I'm a Plus Member🤬

I ordered stuff on the 11th of this month and still it has not arrived. I paid the postage as I am not a plus member and when I rang I was told they had warehouse problems BUT I enquired if the Plus members were still getting next day delivery and so informed by the care line that the next day delivery is only on certain items anyway?? So why bother offering it? Still waiting for my orders !
They are getting worse. I am a Plus customer and ordered an item 17th October. Still awaiting the order, Today i have been 3 different scenario's about the same order, 1) It has been cancelled, 2) It's been refunded, 3) Stock was damaged when due to ship, and also "your order has been dispatched Today". A$$ dosent know what the elbow is doing currently, and the "dont care attitude" is rife. Regards the Plus postage, if you call through for any reason the next day delivery to Plus customers is still there on the pre recording. I give up some days with them, bargains are good plus the Budget Pay options, but not sure that outweighs the shoddy CS anymore.

Just phoned again 4 th time this week, told the same rubbish and still no refund. Also had half an order arrive yesterday?? Told don’t worry you will get it in 7 days….. would not let me speak to a supervisor or manager. All my faith in them has gone sorry.

And the saga continues…. My so called order arrived … after I was told I was getting a refund which never happened. Part of it is missing and and on the invoice it says refund , but I have not had a refund. I have had two emails saying we will be in touch and that was days ago but no one ever got in touch. I even chatted online and have photographic proof of the promise of a refund but I am still waiting. How does anyone run a company like they do, so frustrating and no good for business.

Latest posts

Back