KitchenAid TSV 27/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a Kenwood chef and its magnificent. Practical, easy to clean and the all stainless steel machine looks the part
I've got one, and a few years ago I accidentally turned the dial up past the maximum (I shouldn't have been able to do that).

It wouldn't go back again, so it was useless, as it would only run at maximum speed, and had to be turned on and off at the socket.

I contacted Kenwood CS severl times and got no response whatsoever :(

After a few years of un-use, and as I had nothing to lose, I managed to force the speed knob back. It was then usable again, so I offered it to OH. But she enjoys making pastry by hand and didn't have enough room on her worktop to keep it out, and nowhere to store it.

So all in all, it hasn't been used for about 15 years.

I originally bought it for my wife about 40 years ago from Timothy Whites and Taylors - - - anyone remember them?

I have a Kenwood chef and its magnificent. Practical, easy to clean and the all stainless steel machine looks the part
boffy, I have too, they are just as expensive as KitchenAid, but well worth it. I have the full kit and kaboodle, I bought a few years ago, but I also have my late mother’s machine which is in perfect working order and is now 57 years old.

I've got one, and a few years ago I accidentally turned the dial up past the maximum (I shouldn't have been able to do that).

It wouldn't go back again, so it was useless, as it would only run at maximum speed, and had to be turned on and off at the socket.

After a few years of un-use, and as I had nothing to lose, I managed to force the speed knob back. It was then usable again, so I offered it to OH. But she enjoys making pastry by hand and didn't have enough room on her worktop to keep it out, and nowhere to store it.

I originally bought it for my wife about 40 years ago from Timothy Whites and Taylors - - - anyone remember them?
oh gosh remember Timothy Whites. I can’t share your dealings with tge machine as you can see, sorry tge experience was so bad. I know you can have them serviced and repaired.

I love my KitchenAid mixer bought from QVC as a TSV, it was a great deal. I'm lusting after the spare ceramic bowls that you can buy too.

This is the bowl I want to go with my cream KitchenAid:

5KSM2CB5PWF-KitchenAid-Ceramic-4-8L-Mixer-Bow-Whisper-Floral-1.jpg

I also have a Kenwood Chef that I’ve had for around 30 years. It gets used alot and is still like new. I did have my grandma’s very old one that I gave away when the ex-hubby bought me the one I now have. It was orange and would have been from the 1960’s and I now deeply regret giving it away ☹️

Ooohhh, now I want one when I've seen all these, however I would also like to try that Ninja cooker which I know I would use every day so the baking will have to wait.

CC

I do bake a lot. Mainly a victorian sandwich made will all best butter no margarine. At Christmas its the best dried vine fruits soaked in real rum. Real whole almonds lightly chopped. Real vanilla extract and fresh Nutmeg as one of the spices. Its very expensive to make but all my favourite people get a Boffy Special Christmas cake.

Why don’t they support Kenwood, a terrific lifelong brand, every bit as good if not better than KitchenAid, which is used on every baking show. It beggars my belief.
As you say Kenwood may be as good, or better than KitchenAid, but they're just not as stylish. I always wanted a KitchenAid & it's the best thing I bought from the Q, I even pretend that I'm Nigella when I use it ;)

I remember Timothy Whites, the one in our town didn't have Taylors as part of the name.

I had a brilliant Kenwood Chef that lasted a couple of decades of very heavy use then the motor packed in and its replacement Kenwood Chef just wasn't the same so I was delighted when I saw the Kitchenaid TSV. I actually prefer it to the Kenwood, but it is a matter of personal taste. I still love looking at it sitting proudly in my kitchen and like you, Twilight, it makes me feel good to use it. I wish I could have afforded the Candy Apple pink, though, but at nearly £600, it was too much.

I do bake a lot. Mainly a victorian sandwich made will all best butter no margarine. At Christmas its the best dried vine fruits soaked in real rum. Real whole almonds lightly chopped. Real vanilla extract and fresh Nutmeg as one of the spices. Its very expensive to make but all my favourite people get a Boffy Special Christmas cake.
Your kitchen must smell lovely at Christmas.

KitchenAid 7 Speed Hand Mixer
Item Number: 807684
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £65.94
P&P £4.95

Do you have a budding chef in the family? Then let KitchenAid give them a helping hand and make cooking and baking a little easier with this superb hand mixer complete with a quiet, seven-speed motor and a lockable swivel cord, plus two dishwasher-safe steel Turbo Beaters and a 16-wire whisk. It's just what you need to achieve amazing results in your cooking and baking while adding style to your kitchen.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this KitchenAid 7 Speed Hand Mixer from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £90, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £65.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £24.06.

Smooth operator - boasting an in-built electronic sensor that adjusts the power as you whisk, this hand mixer maintains a steady speed regardless of the texture of your ingredients. What's more, the stainless steel Turbo Beaters are specially designed without any centre posts to move through even the densest, heaviest mixtures without clogging them up, offering you smooth results every time.

Optimum precision - with its seven speed settings, this hand mixer allows you to tailor its speed precisely to suit any consistency, from liquid to thick doughs, helping you stay in control as you use it.

Effortless design - the mixer's sleek, lightweight design with soft-touch buttons allows you to use it one-handed, while its neat, lockable swivel cord prevents it getting in your way or tangling. It even has an eject button for easy, one-handed release of the whisks, keeping things effortless and mess-free. Plus, the quiet motor gives you a more relaxing baking experience with less noise in the kitchen!

Make your choice - take your pick from four smart, stylish colours to suit your kitchen decor. Onyx Black and Almond Cream are classics, while the Empire Red and Contour Silver will really stand out on your countertop.

• All accessories are dishwasher safe

Contains:

• 1 x 7 Speed Hand Mixer
  • 2 x stainless steel Turbo Beaters
  • 1 x 16-wire whisk

Colour options:

• Empire Red
  • Onyx Black
  • Contour Silver
  • Almond Cream

Cough, cough, almond cream, cough. OK, I bought it. Anyone else going for it? I do make cakes and this will help. Price seems good too.

CC

Latest posts

Back