ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SisterBliss, if you are reading this, the new eye cream doesn't sting the eyes, mine anyway (y) (y)

and is a copy of

Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair

I bought the eye cream by chance as popped in to Aldi - agree have used it twice and it very gentle and I have sensitive skin. Wished I had seen your post before as I might have picked up a couple 😁

I'm absolutely loving their Cleansing Balm. I've used Emma Hardie's Moringa Balm on and off for years and I've got to say, I think the Aldi version is better.
I really wish I'd stocked up when they had stock but I only bought two tubs as it can be a bit risky buying in bulk on something you've never used before. Never mind, I've still got one tub left so I'll keep that while I use some other bits and bobs from the stash first.

Aldi Beauty Box available online from tomorrow.

Attachments

• _20211002_130423.JPG
    _20211002_130423.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 118

If you scroll down the page, I think there's a dupe of IT cosmetics CC cream

They have a Beauty Advent Calendar coming out. There is an unboxing on YouTube. Looks teeny tiny sizes hand cream 5ml, cleanser I think 15ml, etc.

It is £54.99 so I'm not at all interested at that price. I know each item works out to £2.30 approx so I'd say very expensive. They did a New Year countdown a few years ago, I got that at half price £7.50ish and was good for that, but not the £15 imo.

LACURA PAWPAW OINTMENT

Latest posts

Back