KitchenAid TSV 27/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They kept saying the black was sold out, and there were only a few silver left, and no other colours at all, but they have all 4 colours still in stock. Sounds more like ideal world!

Hmmmmm, I'm thinking the same. I bake a lot of cakes with my KitchenAid, but sometimes there is 2 lots of mixing to be done, and I either get the other bowl out from the back of the cupboard, or wash the one in use, but this could solve the problem. Decisions decisions.

Can someone tell Jill that it is a kitchen aid and not a magimix! Also he wasn't on bake off but MASTERCHEF!! She really grates on me. I wonder how many of her "girlfriends" have one of these..... 🙄

You did well to watch. I heard he saying about ideal pressie. I can't imagine giving anyone a mixer as a pressie. You'd have to ask me very specifically for that.

I'd love a Kitchen Aid they are a thing of beauty and most cookery shows I watch use them. I've always fancied a red one. ❤️❤️❤️

Unfortunately, I couldn’t watch it for more than a minute or two due to the choice of presenter. Her manner and style of delivery being only slightly more preferable to eating my own eyeballs. Sitting on a chair droning on, interrupting, not listening, bringing absolutely nothing to the table whatsoever. Still, that’s enough of her positives.

I bought the red years ago from Amazon for £30.00. gave it just recently to one of my daughters. I only use my Kenwood and she asked for it so ..

89004E3F-4202-4E87-AB6A-E6B3E69977CD.jpeg

I have come to the conclusion that while I want this sort of thing, I don't need it.
I have a Kenwood Chef of my mother's at the top of my cupboard, but it hasn't been out and put through its paces for well over 10 years. I have a small amount of kitchen counter space, so it can't be out.
I may see if it works and then sell it if it does.
So no KA hand held mixer for me!

I’ve ordered the red one and will probably keep it but have since discovered that this 7 speed version is discontinued, very QVC! The newer 9 speed is more expensive but also has extra accessories and more power plus a bag for the accessories.
This makes me so angry. It would be fine if they were honest and mentioned this, but they never do. I have been caught out on tech stuff myself in the past. :(

QVC being 100% honest? I’d guess that’s unlikely because, as you said, the technical things that they sell and which appear to be good value are often due to be replaced with an updated model. That’s one reason that I prefer to pay a little extra for the latest model.

I’ve ordered the red one and will probably keep it but have since discovered that this 7 speed version is discontinued, very QVC! The newer 9 speed is more expensive but also has extra accessories and more power plus a bag for the accessories.
This is only what I expect of them. As I've said before, my Kitchenaid stand mixer came with foreign instructions only, so at £279 which is good value for the machine, it was obviously reconditioned and a lot of their TSVs are either that, "made for QVC" (please don't), end of ranges, or in some way don't quite meet the mark.

I need a new hand mixer as mine is so old that it keeps cutting out. So after reading the previous posts, online reviews and good house keeping etc I have ordered the kitchen aid 9 speed hand mixer on the kitchen aid web page. It has additional attachments, and a handy storage bag for the attachments, as well as a promotion so it also comes with a free mixing bowl and measuring cups and of course free p&p and all for £109.00.

QVC being 100% honest? I’d guess that’s unlikely because, as you said, the technical things that they sell and which appear to be good value are often due to be replaced with an updated model. That’s one reason that I prefer to pay a little extra for the latest model.
Just been reading reviews for this - - - -

Loads of people saying how DISHONEST QVC were as they said they were leakproof, but are most definitely not; and many handbags have been ruined by the leaks.

Also Simon was demoing using them for soup and lots of other things, but the instructions say to ONLY use them for drinks and NEVER anything that is salty such as soup (as demo'd).

And yet again, people were saying it was a waste of PP to get them and then more PP o send them back - - they obviously don't know their rights. Others were keeping them even though they didn't want them, because of the PP.

BTW QVC ALWAYS leave out the most vital info - - - in this case they are selling a mug but not saying how much capacity they have!

I always read reviews by selecting the worst to the best, which is a useful short cut.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t watch it for more than a minute or two due to the choice of presenter. Her manner and style of delivery being only slightly more preferable to eating my own eyeballs. Sitting on a chair droning on, interrupting, not listening, bringing absolutely nothing to the table whatsoever. Still, that’s enough of her positives.

Well put. 👌

Latest posts

Back