Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to laugh last night on the drone show at the end, and hurt my back.

Saying why spend £10,000 on studio cameras, when you can just use his drone. Problem is, the flesh tones were all red.

Could imagine little jebus on Yule morning waking up to one of these. Excitement abound, then opens it to find a drone. Merry Yule son, you can be the next Ridley Scott. Wow dad, thanks. Then records everyone, plays back and everyone is an Oompah Loompah.

Hayley doing the, re-order compost pantomime again.

Says, they may limit you to three, but then whispers just order again, don’t think they’ve noticed that.

LMAO, she must really think the viewers are stupid morons. It’s the same thing she says every time she’s selling the compost, and whispering to make it look as though nobody but the viewer can hear her. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He has been on IW according to ‘About Derek Marks’

Like you say, he’s been on them all by the looks

Me thinks the qualification required to be a selly telly presenter, ie short of brain cells and lacking any morals, scruples or conscience, is so strictly adhered to, means there are very few folks in the general population that are able to meet these requirements, so with the short availability of potential presenters that meet the requirement then they need to flit from channel to channel to overcome the shortage.;)

Shaun, Hayley's other half (think they share the same brain cell) says part way into the car wash show, that they are so, so busy, and there are suppossed to be more car wax shows, but doubts there will be any stock left for those shows. At the end he says, 15% of a massive stock sold now.

I think, despite Shaun's earlier fear of a stock issue, we can safely say there will be enough stock for more shows. ;)

See we got the watch shysters on again.

On Earnshaw, Bordell says they have all this history behind them.

History? what history, they're a Chinese brand that hasn't even been on the go for 10 years yet, they've NO history. The history you keep mentioning isn't theirs, belongs to someone that died in 1829 and the Earnshaw business that ended in 1854 with the passing of Earnshaw son, you lying con artist.

Need this permanently on show when Bordell is speaking.

index.png

If they have the treadmills on 4 times a day, 7 days a week now, how bad will it be come January?
Meltdown Mike said that it will be absolutely impossible to purchase treadmills in January , and that you have to buy now.
Cut to blanket treadmill shows starting Boxing Day.
I would love to know the actual amount of use a fitness product from IW actually gets.
What would be the average for , say, the Teeter Inversion Table , or the Bike Box or the Mini Mobility Trainer.
My guess would be two sessions of a couple of minutes each before they are abandoned.

Shaun's in heaven again, another new cooking appliance from Tefal, he does love his Tefal.

Watched QVC for a wee while the other day to see what they were flogging and they had a Ninja multi cooker (never heard of Ninja before, well not the cooking version :ROFLMAO:), wasn't cheap but it makes this Tefal look like a poor-man's substitute. Not only can it do a lot more but looks better.

Oh and the presentation was better. ;)

EDIT

Oh the Jack the Lad says he's never seen anything like it on the market, Tefal have really invented the air fryer he says. They obviously don't look very hard. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Meltdown Mike said that it will be absolutely impossible to purchase treadmills in January , and that you have to buy now.
Cut to blanket treadmill shows starting Boxing Day.
I would love to know the actual amount of use a fitness product from IW actually gets.
What would be the average for , say, the Teeter Inversion Table , or the Bike Box or the Mini Mobility Trainer.
My guess would be two sessions of a couple of minutes each before they are abandoned.

I highly doubt the mini mobility trainer will last that long anyway, looks very flimsy.

And I am delighted to say we have Telly Savalas with us here in the studio. The cheese memory man from the marvellous The Great British Cheese Company..Telly, show us your cheese memory skills. Er..Thank you, Rob..Er Shaun..Yes, indeed. We won..we winned, we woned five gold medals at the Maltese Cheese Festival. The biggest cheese festival in Belgium…Er.. sorry, Malta. Erm..hang on..no, it actually two silver, not five gold..Embarrassing silence while Ryan sucks on a cheese ball…Er..no, may I correct myself..No, we won ten silver medals and three bronze…Can I just say…erm..no, no it was no medals whatsoever. Oh yes, I remember now. It was two golds…And then he spontaneously combusted…

The frightening thing was I fully believed the disinfectant advert was a genuine link to the watch. So cheap and nasty looking were these items, that being soaked in a good strong disinfectant was their last hope of a classy end. Perhaps they can soak the so-called expert in the same substance? Piss-poor flatters her.

Big launch next year for Nautis, IW are always years behind.

The Nautis watches, like most of the Resultco brands, have been part of Watchgangs $99 subscription level for a few years now.

And bullshitter keeps going on about the Swiss Ronda movement as though it's something special, yeah Ronda make some good, higher quality quartz movements, but this one ain't one of them . It's from Ronda affordable range, retails at less than a tenner so wholesale for Chinese watchmakers will be lower and is also one that could have been assembled in the Far East like the rest of the watch.

Just had to share this review 🤣

Ideal world TV is very good for…

Ideal world TV is very good for anything that you want to buy. I've bought five pairs of proskins leggings for my girlfriend and she totally love's them so much that my girlfriend totally lives in her proskins leggings for at least three or four weeks solid at one time, my girlfriend washer her proskins leggings once a month as my girlfriend wears the same proskins leggings on for a full month before my girlfriend washers her proskins leggings, even though my girlfriend has got five pairs of proskins leggings. And even with me being a male even i wear my girlfriend proskins leggings on for work and casual under my clothes. But me and my girlfriend we both find its best to wear proskins leggings on being totally commando under the proskins leggings on and just wear the proskins leggings on being totally commando at all times wearing proskins leggings on. And we've been totally commando under proskins leggings on for years and years as me and my girlfriend we are both always totally commando at all times 24 7 constantly day and night for over 20 years now. And the proskins leggings are a defo must buy item to wear all year round under any of your clothes for work and casual. And the proskins leggings they definitely well worth the money and the ingredients in the proskins leggings they definitely work for your skin. But me and my girlfriend we have both been wearing women's proskins leggings on for over 10 years now and me and my girlfriend we just both love wearing proskins leggings at all times for at least three or four weeks solid as you only need to wash the proskins leggings once a month. Full five star's to the women's proskins leggings and Ideal world TV 👍👍👍 me and my girlfriend we just live in proskins leggings all year round for over 10 years now as me and my girlfriend we both don't own any underwear at all

Latest posts

Back