ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doll10 4 Piece Collection & Brush TSV 17/11/21

30ml Smooth Assist Retexturising Fluid RRP £32.88 + post
Smooth Assist Correcting Concentrate RRP £? + post
15ml Smooth Assist Pore Refining Primer RRP £? + post
Lip Genius Lipstick RRP £15.47 + post
Stippling Brush RRP £25.41 + post

Total RRP £73.76 + post (for what I could work out)

Attachments

• Doll10 TSV 1.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 420
  • Doll10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 373
  • Doll10 TSV 3.jpg
    Doll10 TSV 3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 399
Does anyone know what the Retexturising Fluid & Correcting Concentrate are supposed to be? Are they skin care of some sort?

Doll10 4 Piece Collection & Brush TSV 17/11/21

30ml Smooth Assist Retexturising Fluid RRP £32.88 + post
Smooth Assist Correcting Concentrate RRP £? + post
15ml Smooth Assist Pore Refining Primer RRP £? + post
Lip Genius Lipstick RRP £15.47 + post
Stippling Brush RRP £25.41 + post

Total RRP £73.76 + post (for what I could work out)
I think I need this. Not in a "I am running out of foundation" way, just a tummy tickling ooooo how good does that look kind of way............... 😇 :ROFLMAO: 😇

Maybe the brush is a present? ;-)
Those binmen will be so chuffed...

Does anyone know what the Retexturising Fluid & Correcting Concentrate are supposed to be? Are they skin care of some sort?
Doris churns out new products (at tsv time) as fast as Uncke knobhead (Bagley) churns his BS. All tsvs are variations on a theme & never as good as they say. IMO. I no longer buy.

Doll 10 5 Piece The Smooth Skin Solution & Tin
Item Number: 244105
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

Say hello to Doll 10's Smooth Skin Solutions collection, a dream team of powerful multi-taskers including a foundation, concealer, lipstick and brand-new primer from the Smooth Assist range, formulated to help improve the appearance of your skin, helping you achieve a fresher, smoother-looking complexion. Offering a full base of make-up and presented in a gorgeous tin ready for gifting, we give this collection a Doll 10 out of 10!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Doll 10 The Smooth Skin Solution & Tin from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £42.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £32.04.
Smooth operator - Doll 10's Smooth Assist range has been designed to help improve the appearance of your skin as you wear it, delivering immediate results. Made by hand in small batches, these superb formulas are powered by skin-loving ingredients including vitamin E, camellia sinensis leaf extract, combined with passion flower.
All the essentials - this fabulous make-up collection offers everything you need as a base for your daily routine. Start with your primer, cover up with the smoothing concealer, create a flawless foundation base and finish with the lipstick. Simply add a touch of blush and a swipe of mascara and you're good to go!
The gift of beauty - looking for a Christmas gift for a beauty fan? Beautifully presented in a Doll 10 tin, this make-up collection is just perfect for popping in their stocking this year.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Smooth Assist Smooth Solution Pore Refining Primer (15ml) - a silicone-free make-up and skincare hybrid that helps smooth and blur the look of imperfections, leaving you with skin that feels hydrated, with a flawless transparent-matte finish
  • 1 x Smooth Assist Foundation (30ml) in Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan Deep and Deep - boasts a serum-like formula that glides onto your skin to offer a full-coverage effect, helping to reduce the appearance of dry patches, fine lines and wrinkles. Designed to help you achieve a fresher, smoother-looking complexion. Enriched with Smooth Assist technology, antioxidants, passionflower extract, tea leaf extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Smooth Assist Correcting Concentrate Concealer (11ml) in Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan Deep and Deep - offers three benefits in one, acting as your eye cream, colour corrector and concealer for a full coverage, moisturising finish that works to disguise dark circles as well as plumping up the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with Smooth Assist complex, vitamin E, aloe vera, passionflower extract and tea leaf extract
  • 1 x Smooth Assist Clean Souffle Lip Color (3.7g) in Run The World (rose pink) - a long-lasting lip colour that helps hydrate, condition and tackle the visible signs of ageing on the lips
  • 1 x brush
  • 1 x metal tin
How to use:

Primer:
  • Apply a small amount to clean, dry skin after cleansing in the morning
Foundation:
  • Dispense 1 - 2 pumps of foundation onto the back of your hand
  • Dab your foundation brush into the product, apply in thin layers, starting in the centre of the face and sweeping outward
Concealer:
  • Dot concealer under the eye and in the inner corner to conceal and brighten the eye area
  • Gently blend until even coverage is achieved
Lipstick:
  • Wear alone or with a gloss for super smooth, hydrated lips

I am not sure about the shades as there is a new fair one, but the swatch of it (on the model's arm in the video) seems quite strange to me, rather "dark" compared to the fair shade. So now I have a problem!

oooooh! joy of joys, never mind makeup bags, wow we get a free pink tin. What the heck, no interest to me so I’ll skip this one!

I wonder now that flights have commenced to and from the USA will any of the guests be in a hurry to come back?

I am not sure about the shades as there is a new fair one, but the swatch of it (on the model's arm in the video) seems quite strange to me, rather "dark" compared to the fair shade. So now I have a problem!
I am in the same quandary , I have ordered fair/light as I find light/medium a bit dark in the winter, but I am wondering if I should order fair as well, to find the best shade for me. I need a pink based foundation now and can not decide if the fair would be right. It looks more of a neutral shade than a cool or warm and even neutral looks very yellow against my skin.

Latest posts

Back