The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She could have long COVID?

She could be totally healthy?

Her mate Stephen, ex Yankee, should not be posting her business online anyway. Her daughter made a quick comment and left it at that.

If she comes back or doesn't, I don't care it is her own business. That is the problem with people who insist on putting everything out there online. Even down to her bowel movements, yes she did. Something happens which they want to keep private then you get the endless comments from followers why this, why that? And you won't get an answer even if she returns to QVC next year you can bet she won't tell.

I agree with Donna. I don't wish Catherine any ills of any kind but she always DID tell everyone every detail of her life, her weight issues, her pets, her home blah blah. No one watched QVC to hear all that, they watched to look at products they might want to buy. Then the person that tells all disappears and says nothing so of course people are going to wonder what's happened and make comments and speculation on social media (I hate that term). Having your friend put little snippets on FB etc smacks of attention seeking.

CC

Who knows what is going on with anyone.
Hard to understand but just because someone has openly shared all previously doesn’t make it always on everything.
It does seem that Catherine perhaps has had to be like many, the holder together for many people.
But unlike others who may not always be very full on and out there always in peoples faces, who then can always take time for themselves privately.
For Catherine it appears they are her mum, son, daughter and perhaps then shield her boyfriend who she recently did say is shy and not into all being put out on social media.
Keeping the positive spin all the time can be tiring and then when something does hit, say her son not being well or her mothers health worsening can be a lot to cope with, as also it seems her daughter may be struggling too.
I just hope the friends who seem to be speaking out on behalf of Catherine do so with her blessing, solely for her benefit and not their own.

Who knows what is going on with anyone.
Hard to understand but just because someone has openly shared all previously doesn’t make it always on everything.
It does seem that Catherine perhaps has had to be like many, the holder together for many people.
But unlike others who may not always be very full on and out there always in peoples faces, who then can always take time for themselves privately.
For Catherine it appears they are her mum, son, daughter and perhaps then shield her boyfriend who she recently did say is shy and not into all being put out on social media.
Keeping the positive spin all the time can be tiring and then when something does hit, say her son not being well or her mothers health worsening can be a lot to cope with, as also it seems her daughter may be struggling too.
I just hope the friends who seem to be speaking out on behalf of Catherine do so with her blessing, solely for her benefit and not their own.
Thank you for your post. Amongst so many posts, across so many platforms, our humanity sometimes takes a backseat to our need to voice our opinions. I’m not calling anyone else out, I’m just showing my appreciation for your words.

Anymore news on Katherine. I seen her Daughter put on instragram an announcement next week. That is if I have read it properly. I hope everything is ok with her xxx

Whose a singer ? the daughter or Kathryn ? because if its Kathryn, my response would be eh ????

Are we to believe that Adele has competition ? (mind you I'm not a fan of Adele, give me Barbra any day of the week)

Why do we need to know this ? Its like this business about Britney Spears - all over the news that she has had the 'conservatorship' ditched. Why our main news channels believe its of the slightest interest to us is beyond me.

Why do we need to know this ? Its like this business about Britney Spears - all over the news that she has had the 'conservatorship' ditched. Why our main news channels believe its of the slightest interest to us is beyond me.
Now, the Britney one was brought up on the news. As there are thousands of people on these conservatorships for years with no regress she has bought the whole thing to the public eye. They interviewed a disabled man in a wheelchair, and he had one put on him as a child now in his 40s still in place for no reason. He wants it dropped but no one listens to him, so he is saying this situation has finally been brought into the light with the entire Britney thing. Now the people on them can start contesting theirs.

Chrissie Huntley graduated last week & also released her latest song.
What did she graduate from, hasn’t she done lots of different stuff in the past?
Performing arts college, make up artistry course, media at Q, PR assistant at Q, Bare Minerals counter, beauty brand Beauty Boxes, song writing, songs/album releases, gigging, YouTube and festival appearances.

What did she graduate from, hasn’t she done lots of different stuff in the past?
Performing arts college, make up artistry course, media at Q, PR assistant at Q, Bare Minerals counter, beauty brand Beauty Boxes, song writing, songs/album releases, gigging, YouTube and festival appearances.
BIMM (British & Irish Music) Institute Bristol.

Latest posts

Back