Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This wasn't your fault so those who caused the issue need to deal with the aftermath. This sounds like more is needed than just having the ceiling painted.
Yes I would have thought if it was bad workmanship the company responsible for the bad workmanship should be footing the bill not Strato.

The richer people are, and the more they have already, then the more free stuff they get! Illogical.
Me first me last and if there's anything left me again. That was one of my nan's sayings.

Although both arms sore I was ok with the flu and booster jab. However last night Mr L was really poorly, shivering and bad headache.

Don’t know if the fact I had 3 Pfizer but he had 2 AZ and 1 Pfizer booster.

My OH had 3 Pfizer jabs and was fine with all three. I had 2 Pfizer ones and my booster was the Moderna one and you only get half a dose with that one. I had no reaction to any of them at all. I didn’t even have a sore arm after the booster. My friend had 2 AZ jabs and was rough after her first one but she was fine after her second and also after her Pfizer booster. I guess it’s down to each individual as to how you feel afterwards.

I hope Mr L is now feeling better.

I got the Astra 2 felt achy, headache and tired for 24 hours after first jab. Second jab I was totall fine.

Booster with flu jab got Pfizer and again achy headache but also freezing cold. I was curled up in bed with socks on to try and keep my feet warm. Got mine on a Wednesday, it was Friday before I felt normal I slept a lot, but I did not get a large lump on my arm just a hot spot at the injection spot.

We're having boosters two weeks today, looking forward to that NOT. My Mr T said that he lost a weekend after his second AZ one, he didn't he just couldn't stay awake. Neither affected me, in fact I think I had a dummy syringe like the ones in a child's doctor kit because I didn't even have a puncture mark. Sod's law says I'll be knocked sideways by the booster.

I got the Astra 2 felt achy, headache and tired for 24 hours after first jab. Second jab I was totall fine.

Booster with flu jab got Pfizer and again achy headache but also freezing cold. I was curled up in bed with socks on to try and keep my feet warm. Got mine on a Wednesday, it was Friday before I felt normal I slept a lot, but I did not get a large lump on my arm just a hot spot at the injection spot.
Thanks Donna. Just read today about the lump under the armpit but nothing like that. He’ll be ok (well as ok as he can be) in a day or two.

Same here, as in 2 AZ, fine with both, Tues Pfizer booster and early hours of Wednesday, freezing cold to teeth chattering mode. Daytime burning up with a temp of 38 and paracetamol was doing nothing so mostly bed ridden. Better the next day but still not totally, having had covid at the beginning of it all, it felt the same though paracetamol actually helped with my temperature then. It was like covid at fast forward. Was a total surprise for me.

Having read about others’ issues with the vaccine and/or booster, I hope that I’m actually making antibodies etc as the worse “symptom” I had was a sore arm for a couple of hours after my first jab. I experienced nothing with the subsequent jabs. I’m guessing that I wasn’t given three doses of water. 😳 🤞 😉

Gosh, sorry to read people’s bad reactions to their jabs. ☹️.

My first two were AZ and the booster was Pfizer. I had an aching arm with all three, less so with Pfizer but that did make me slightly tired. I took paracetamol which did the trick.

Having read about others’ issues with the vaccine and/or booster, I hope that I’m actually making antibodies etc as the worse “symptom” I had was a sore arm for a couple of hours after my first jab. I experienced nothing with the subsequent jabs. I’m guessing that I wasn’t given three doses of water. 😳 🤞 😉
I thought that too. Had no reaction whatsoever to all 3 jabs, so it makes me wonder if they are doing anything.

It could be some of us are getting the Flu and the Booster together? Body is going what the hell is this?

You might have a point because I had my flu jab a month before my booster, so there was a good gap between my two vaccinations, the flu jab and the booster.

They originally said that the booster would either be Pfizer, which is a full dose, or Moderna which is half a dose, unless another one has been endorsed.

Cartoon sellotape end 255617875_4588964.jpg

Latest posts

Back