Marlawynne all time low or all time high

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marla Wynne Lounge Wear ideal go to for the presenter with child.

Attachments

• 962A7814-A479-4BFD-A2F6-F6E0E731F4F8.jpeg
    962A7814-A479-4BFD-A2F6-F6E0E731F4F8.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 129
  • D46EC51E-FC3F-4143-A2F7-281726CB665F.jpeg
    D46EC51E-FC3F-4143-A2F7-281726CB665F.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 136
If anybody watches Escape To The Chateau with Dick and Angel Strawbridge then this is right up Angel`s street except she only buys vintage clothing. She wafts around in similar looking garments and with her bright red hair, her drawn on eyebrows, red lips and French berets she reminds me of an eccentric art teacher.
Maybe Q have lots of "Angel" clones because I notice quite a few of the sizes have sold out. Sadly to me it just resembles an overpriced polyester dressing gown which can be found in lots of shops or markets and for far less money.

It’s a poly dressing gown,omg emperors new clothes syndrome.
Are people just stupid! QVC think customers are thick.
A lot of them are, though I think gullible is probably more to the point. Even if I really liked that dressing gown, I'd not pay that much for it because it's 100% polyester. If I got it into my head "must have a "silky" dressing gown I'd shop around until I found one with better fabrication and a better price and I very much doubt I'd have to look very far! In fact I've just looked and M&S does a similar robe (100%) polyester and it's £35 , it's much prettier and looks to be far better made = QVC/MW is disgraceful!

Melissa said it's satin, I still think that's made from silk, she also sees it for early evening drinks, she sounds as though she living in a 1950s play. Kathryn thinks it's perfect for when cooking that lovely fry up - are fry ups lovely? They both think it's not just for home. Laughable 🤪

Last edited:
A lot of them are, though I think gullible is probably more to the point. Even if I really liked that dressing gown, I'd not pay that much for it because it's 100% polyester. If I got it into my head "must have a "silky" dressing gown I'd shop around until I found one with better fabrication and a better price and I very much doubt I'd have to look very far! In fact I've just looked and M&S does a similar robe (100%) polyester and it's £35 , it's much prettier and looks to be far better made = QVC/MW is disgraceful!
Funnily enough nobody has suggested wearing it outside!

…..ideal school run and nipping to the supermarket get up.
Dress up with jewellery and heels for a night out with the girls.
🤔🙄😉😂
My niece once dropped her husband off at work. She was in satin pyjamas and a car ran into her, she had to get out of the car much to the amusement of the headteacher at the school she worked at as she drove past the scene.

I used to see them standing at the school gates in their nightwear and fluffy slippers waving off their little dears who were stuffing chocolate biscuits and crisps in their mouths at 8.30am. No shame. I know they can do what they want and it's not up to me but how long would it take to chuck a tracksuit on?

CC

Melissa said it's satin, I still think that's made from silk, she also sees it for early evening drinks, she sounds as though she living in a 1950s play. Kathryn thinks it's perfect for when cooking that lovely fry up - are fry ups lovely? They both think it's not just for home. Laughable 🤪
Living in a 1950s play sums it up 🤣
I can imagine Sam’s mother (Endora?) in Bewitched having something to say about it as Sam dutifully made her husband his breakfast in one like that. It was the 1960s tho but I wish I could wiggle my nose to rustle up dinner or tidy the house!

Latest posts

Back